Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Gutted I'm going to have to stop reading tattle for the next while..... Hubby working until 9 and then going for chips....so I have to wait for him to get home before I can look at my phone again....or I will see the spoilers. .😡😡.....

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

This would be good as I’ve been quite disappointed they’ve known it’s a double eviction each time. Even the Halloween eviction was a damp squib as it wasn’t live. Need the element of surprise!
Yeah the not being live thing was a proper soaked cephalopod

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I am sooooo excited for tonight! The way itv have played it they’ve been very clever and made me think will the results go the way we think they will????

GhostHoward

VIP Member
He's sat on the plant like he usually is 😂 You can see the baseball cap behind Matty's hair and in the mirror
---

That's a fucking jumpscare 😂
---
Thought this was worth sharing for those concerned about Trish's conduct or interaction with Jordan:

Ah yes, I see him now.

sweeetcorn

Putin toasted to the 9 (dunno where Noky is), said that she's really enjoyed the last couple of days. Seems pally with Trish.

Jenkin : "Never have I ever ... licked a bumhole"

Putin took a drink, didn't make a fuss. I didnt see anyone else drinking, someone (Jenkin?) challenged Marty, then Jenkin took a sip.

Never have I ever ... slept with a patient. It was a joke. Bird song.

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Some people do. Some people don't even cry at their own parents' funerals, some people cry when they watch Emmerdale. If you think someone has spent 24 hours a day for the last five weeks constantly thinking "I know what I'll do, I'll cry every few days when I'm put in emotional situations, that'll make people like me" you're insane.
Never claimed not to be insane 😉

Crazy87

Does anyone on here have a favourite? When I watched bb in the past I always had a favourite (stopped watching when it went to channel 5) but this time I don’t have a favourite at all. I’m pretty sure yinran will win. Oliva has grown on me, I do like Jordan. Maybe it’s my age now I’m 36 and grown up with bb?!

LouBug19

VIP Member
At this stage anyone can go. This is probably the only time I've watched it live too. I liked Henry up until yesterday with his comments about Boris.

PeppaPig

Live stream gone to stock footage, can we speculate wildly about what’s going on? Orgy?