Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sweeetcorn

End of long period of bird song. 7 outside, all bar Jordan (called to DR a while back) and Henry, presumably still in the kitchen. I did just catch some movement inside, maybe Jordan is finished in DR.

The fun 7 really seem happy, laughing, relaxed and comfortable(y) ... Bird song.

Presumably those at either end of any tensions are optimistic that those tensions will diminish after tomorrow's evictions. Last weeks double evoked no surprise - did BB warn them, or did they figure it out for themselves? With 10 left still, surely they are expecting 2 to go tomorrow.

Trish, Putin, Jenkin are the main participants, quite animated. I think that they were talking about Paul #rip Chanelle seemed a bit disconnected, she got up & left. Right, they're all going inside now.

Reactions: 2

PeppaPig

I know you’re right 😡 but I don’t like that you’re right 😡 😂
---
Does anyone have a screenshot of Jordan looking angry in his rave gear from his task the other day? I fancy a new profile picture
TikTok is the best place for Jordan photos, just be prepared to lose a morning watching cheesy edits 😂

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
Mr T will be raging as I'll be watching CBB. And I'm a celeb and dancing on ice lol.

What were they chanting about Trish?

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Fucking hell, you don't say !

The Tattle BB threads have been hijacked by Stans of Trish

I come here for a bit of a laugh and some BB gossip. Instead I get lectures and sermons about everything that's wrong with the world 😩
Spot on. Its like a Trish appreciation thread fgs

• Haha

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

What happened with fight night? I hear so many people mention it but I have no idea what actually happened lol! I’m presuming a massive fight between two people lol?
Fight Night was craaaaazy

You can read about it here

sweeetcorn

The HM(s) that get evicted at this time in the series - with 1 week to go - get good publicity opportunities. Once the series is over, interest drops off a cliff edge. At least, that's how it used to be.

Reactions: 1