Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

AJ stresses words inappropriately, just like some youtubers that I see for whom English is not their native language. I guess she can't really talk + read autocue or take instruction via earpiece. I'm sure it's not easy, but uh that's what the job requires.
She's frum black-bun!!

VeryNiceVeryEVIL

I feel like Love Island is a bit tainted now with all the suicides associated with it but ITV won’t drop it as it’s still a massive ratings hit. It’s only runs for six weeks though, so maybe have Big Brother start after it finishes? Eight weeks is probably ideal for BB. We know CBB is returning next year on ITV1, I am excited to see what they do with it with their big budget, I expect some big names. The casting on Im A Celeb has always been a cut above other celeb based shows.
Whaaaaaat? Celeb BB is returning?!!

sweeetcorn

Cannot take Jim seriously. One day he'll get the hang of opening a chewing gum wrapper really quickly, and his life will all be downhill from then.

sweeetcorn

Yinrun back from the DR.

I wonder who is going to emerge from this lot as the person that they all revolve around? Could be Yinrun, Matty, or at a stretch Putin, I think.

KINGAA

VIP Member
Wow!!!!

The Welsh are an ethnic group native to Wales!

Where‘s the ignore button? 😂
As a Welsh-lish person…. Ummmm what? Welsh is a nationality??? No????? You can’t tick Welsh as your ethnicity on a form. I’m confused!

From Welsh Gov website:

Since 1991, the census for Wales and England has included a question about ethnic identity. The ethnic group categories, including ‘other’ categories for write-in responses, were arranged within five high-level ethnic group categories.

“White”
“Mixed or Multiple ethnic groups”
“Asian, Asian Welsh or Asian British”
“Black, Black Welsh, Black British, Caribbean or African”
“Other ethnic group”

In 2021, respondents could choose to identify through one of the ‘tick box’ response options provided on the form, or could choose to write in their ethnic identity through one of the six response options.

“African background”
“Any other Asian background”
“Any other Black, Black British or Black Caribbean background”
“Any other Mixed or Multiple background”
“Any other White background”
“Any other ethnic group”

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I agree. I didn't like her. As is my right to an opinion on the hms. As for the racist claims, does that mean a poc is above any criticism. No.
As I said, I reckon Yinrun will probably win. She's an Asian woman. It's impossible to know if the voting was due to race. I'm sure there will be a number of people who just didn't like Trish due to her race, but others may not have liked her attitude in there. Impossible to know.