Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea what it means but the mirroring body language with Trisha And Olivia is interesting

Reactions: 1
Olivia is shitting herself. If she wasn’t up for eviction this conversation wouldn’t be happening.

Reactions: 14
I feel for Trish, she looks completely drained now. She's had to defend and explain herself constantly when she's done nothing wrong. Everything she says and does is so unnecessarily scrutinised.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Trish actually looks more comfortable around Olivia in this conversation then she does around any of these ‘friends’ she backs

Reactions: 7
Not watching live as waiting to watch with my wife but I just know seeing Trish get targeted again is going to piss me the duck off!

Reactions: 1
Tom’s mum is hopefully shrivelling up with embarrassment seeing him say he’s learned “compassion” from her 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that Olivia means it when she says it, but will be misled again but the Foul Three before the end of the episode

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.