Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trish talking at a normal tone and sense

The FB tit haircut mum s: SHES ANGRY, AGRESSIVE GET HER OUT

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They need to bring Imogen in for this task

’Hot topics. Hot topics, Hot Topics with Imogen, Imogen, Imogen‘

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are they not going to do a 'guess who said x and was slagging off x' task?'

This is blaaaaaand if the rest of the house aren't listening.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He knows the povvos won’t like it, but at least he’s honest and doesn’t just say what people wanna hear. Good on him for not being a fake
Rich people's loved ones also died when BoJo was slinging back champers mate 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I talk with my hands, when I'm angry you would think I was reciting "the wipers on the bus"

Does everyone find this aggressive or is it melanin dependent?
Oh I talk with my hands all the time especially when I'm passionate about something. So aggressive. But it's okay because I'm white. Phew!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He knows the povvos won’t like it, but at least he’s honest and doesn’t just say what people wanna hear. Good on him for not being a fake
Agreed, I don’t like nor agree with what he’s saying but good for him for sticking to his beliefs despite knowing it’s an unpopular opinion among the public and his friends.

Reactions: 10
So Saint Trish is not above a bit of bitching either. And to isolate someone is a form of bullying.
Thing is Trish did not start that conversation. She didn't say out of nowhere she didn't want to talk to Chanelle. She was asked by Matty if she would, and she said no and gave her reasons. As she is perfectly entitled to.
Her responding to things is seen as bitching and aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Respect to Trish and also respect to Matty for his apology.

He's better thsn the 'love triangle'

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Agreed, I don’t like nor agree with what he’s saying but good for him for sticking to his beliefs despite knowing it’s an unpopular opinion among the public and his friends.
Agree with this. I don’t share the same views as Henry but I admire when people have their own beliefs/views and stick by them

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly. You can like still the person but disagree with their politics. Something we’ve all forgotten over the last few years

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Current feelings about the HMs:

❤ - yinrun, Trish, Jordan, matty (hopefully the final 4. No strong feelings about who wins)
😶 - hennerz
😠- Olivia, jenkin, channelle

Who said they didn’t? You’ve lost me… mate.
Because you seemed to have ruled out "povvos" it's not just "povvos" who are less than impressed with how Boris handled lockdown and how the crappy tories lived their best lives whilst people were loosing their loved ones, locked away from families and friends and suffering whilst they ate caviar and drank champs 👍

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.