Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Chanelle forgetting that Jenkin offered himself up for nomination? I know he was probably banking on it not happening, but he still did it. She’s acting like they all backstabbed Jenkin by choosing him

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love the way Yinrun puts a curler in her fringe and it is always poker straight 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Clean your lips Chanelle. duck meeeeee. And a touch of bronzer and/or blusher on your cheeks. Anything.

Reactions: 14
Is Chanelle forgetting that Jenkin offered himself up for nomination? I know he was probably banking on it not happening, but he still did it. She’s acting like they all backstabbed Jenkin by choosing him
It's like how when the family's came in and she wanted Trish to look like the bad guy. But won "rock, paper, scissor" and then tried to flip it onto Trish

Reactions: 16
FFS they're all there to win the 100k. This isn't Big Brother's Best Friend Race.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So Saint Trish is not above a bit of bitching either. And to isolate someone is a form of bullying.

This thread is an open BB one and not a trish appreciation thread, so Im allowed my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God the garden gang are obsessed, can’t they just enjoy themselves?
Podcast task looks shite 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.