Big Brother 2023 #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooof the zoom on Henry when Matty was taking about the Tory parties 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ALL JENKIN DOES IS TALK ABOUT PEOPLE WANTING TO WIN

YOU'RE NOT HERE FOR THE WORK EXPERIENCE

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He’s such a control freak and a cold heartless witch, no wonder he’s a lawyer
Ouch not me also bring a lawyer 😭 I promise we’re not all like Tahiti.

henry coming across a knob as expected. He aggravated me

Reactions: 4
Oh Hennerz - can't help thinking they've done this to stitch him up as he's close to Yinrun!

Reactions: 5
The face Henry is making because they’re talking about what the scummy tory government done whilst we were made to stay in, pissss off 🫠 Also saying Boris worked hard during covid on national tv isn’t going to get you the praise you think you twit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So Saint Trish is not above a bit of bitching either. And to isolate someone is a form of bullying.

This thread is an open BB one and not a trish appreciation thread, so Im allowed my opinion!
When in Rome 🤷🏾‍♀️

she wasn’t having a bitchy convo on her own tho and then the gang were in the garden bitching too.

You lay down with dogs you get fleas 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I would love one brain cell Tom in this convo

And btw Henry Boris also asked
Screenshot_20231109_212253_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.