Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cicizero

I 100% don’t think nokys tears are fake. I think she went into the house probably very sure of herself, confident, probably was used to being admired and never struggling to make friends. What’s actually happened is the opposite, she’s been picked on, had her character attacked constantly, I expect her self esteem is in bits at this point, no wonder she is tearful. I do agree we get a very edited version of her and she’s not maybe being completely true to herself but the experience has been awful for her, she would probably be better off walking for her own sake which is so SO sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 30

SimplyDepressed

I love Trish. Its annoying me that she’s always so willing to fight other people’s corner but none of her group ever stick up for her

• Heart

wiganuser

VIP Member
If you'd like to make a complaint to Ofcom about Paul's behaviour and how ITV/Banijay failed to hold him accountable, this is the link:

I'm not one to rattle fellow tattlers, but I do not get the concept of complaining to ofcom and what people get from it.
It's a TV show, I get we invest in things but I don't get why people complain, it's very woke 😒

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
I fucking love Trish so much.

Paul targets Noky and Trish, and it’s blatant AF. He is a racist thicko who doesn’t know how or doesn’t like having to be around intelligent black women.
They don't fit his stereotype. And he hates people who are smart and have money (trust me I've heard him bang on about it in the lives) so he deffo hates them

mayoandmagmurderers

Dylan has severe anger issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a slew of murdered women underneath his DJ booth. Cretin.

Paul is toxic masculinity personified. Immature, ignorant, aggressive. Completely insecure. Cretin.

Olivia, such an ugly personality. Not quite as toxic as Paul but definitely of the same vintage. Cretin.

Tom...haha...what can anyone say? Completely devoid of any personality. He perceived Paul as "cool"' and couldn't get over that the cool guy was tolerating him. Reminds me of scabbers/Peter pettigrew.

Trish - love her. Most emotionally intelligent person in there

Noki - I do find her performative at times but I like her

• Haha

ATV2021

VIP Member
Ugh Tom sticking up for racist bully bitches. Him and Olivia can be next to GTFO

Reactions: 29

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Paul should technically be getting in trouble for all that he’s caused because it’s disgusting.

• Heart

bananabutter

VIP Member
He wasn’t winding them up, he was trying to intimidate them. Winding them up is done with good humour, they aren’t friends. If he had just been throwing things at Tom or Jenkin it would have been taken as banter.

Tenner bet Paul got kicked out of school by age 13 and had to get picked up and dropped off by his mentor at the pupil referral unit.😂

• Haha

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
Paul’s sheep are all going to Benidorm, cry baby Jim said Henry’s not invited 😂 Henry would rather stick needles in his eyes than go to Benidorm with those plebs 😂

• Haha
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and fuck right off now. Mean girl vibes

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

bananabutter

VIP Member
Only just twigged that Henry and Jordan were in the room with Paul when the Trish baiting was going on and neither of them stood up for her. Great friends they are, especially when they’ve been happy to confide in her about their pointless love triangle!

• Sad

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and fuck right off now. Mean girl vibes
They can both get in the bin. Chanelle has gone back down in my rating too, absolute bint.

• Sad