Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
This series is getting exciting just as its comings to an end. If it lasted as long as some of the C4 did series we’d be getting new housemates about now. I wonder if maybe they will extend it next time? Eight weeks would be better than six IMO.

Reactions: 28

inyo

VIP Member
Who would ever employ scum like Paul after this? Disgracing yourself on national television.

Olivia too.

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Trish just said that she was not sticking up for Nocky - what absolute bullshit !!! The interfering bitch should just shut up and eat more chicken !!
You're taking it too far now. Whether or not you meant to slip that racial stereotype in there, think before you type.

Cinnabun

Chatty Member
I'm so glad I held off on voting. All 5 to Paul. Absolute dick. Olivia can get in the bin too.

sweeetcorn

I loved how in last night's episode, Yinrun acknowledged that she'd over-reached in the Crying Game by trying to take on the final boss - Jordan.

• Haha
  • Heart

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
She has grown on me over the last couple of episodes. Probably because there's not much to dislike about her and the bits I do dislike aren't outwardly problematic or give bad vibes

My problem with her way of speaking is simply that it's very PR measured and she doesn't give away too much of her own opinion. You can look at her pageant speeches - there's plenty from Miss Universe - and it becomes even more obvious. She can say a lot and very little of it actually means anything

Trish is very articulate (when she's not shouting the likes of "take the L") too and the main difference is that she is very direct in what she says. You'll know whether she means what she's saying or not based on the words and phrases she uses too

I'm not denying that there could be a level of stereotypes in the undercurrent of this, but I do think that when you say something is down to racism it stops a lot of conversation and that part of discussions around BB right now is becoming very tiring
Trish is the kind of direct that Olivia thinks she is. Trish can tell someone what they need to hear but she does it in a way that isn’t rude. Olivia is a dickhead and hides it behind saying she ‘says it how it is’ no you’re a rude opinionated little madam

• Heart

GossWhore

VIP Member
What Chanelle doing that’s annoying? I can’t watch as I’m in bed with baby in next to me cot and don’t want the little bastard to wake up.
Chanelle: "If they give us alcohol tonight we're taking it, they're not having any"

She needs to get a fucking grip

• Wow

soupmodel

VIP Member
Tom, stop being such a dafty. "I'm happy to go now, I just want to see Paul. I just want to see Paul".

Imagine getting on Big fucking Brother and really thinking he's someone worth giving up your experience for?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
Ngl Paul's girlfriend looked like she is smiling through gritted teeth. I wouldn't be going on telly and backing him after his shit show.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and fuck right off now. Mean girl vibes
'They've taken Paul from us 🥺. He didn't do anything wrong'.
Omg he is pathetic.
He does know the public voted him out doesn't he? And heard the booing?
All this big talk - he'll do nothing apart from little bitchy comments and steal a packet of hobnobs.

• Heart

girlinbrum

VIP Member
So annoyed by L&L. I really wanted AJ to ask Paul "so what exactly was your problem with Trish and Noky? And are you OK with me interviewing you as you have an issue with strong, intelligent, beautiful, black women?"

• Haha