Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pluto1965

Paul should have won BB, he was by far the most entertaining person in the house. But he stood no chance as most people who voted are feminists.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Baconbutties

VIP Member
Put your dirty arse away. You can imagine what Paul and Olivia are like on a night out. Bet they get into arguements. He's a bitter horrible individual

Reactions: 37

PenelopeStraw

Not a massive noky fan but really felt for her there. Definitely been in that position and it is horrible, he is a bully. You don't need to use just words to bully someone, it was his body language and hostile actions towards the party to intimidate her. Felt so uncomfortable watching that.

• Sad

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
i'm not there biggest fan after this week but isn't what Olivia said kind of true? jordan/trish/yinrun are getting a lot more treats...
Olivia got immunity in week one, got the luxury camping thing when the others had to sleep outside, went to the disco, got a 'prize' in the pushing button thing.
She missed ONE party.
She literally has fuck all to complain about.

• Heart

Celery16

VIP Member
I’m still fuming there’s only two weeks left. In previous series there would be two months left, and by the end of it, this current divide would have evolved and be meaningless. Paul would be long forgotten by all of them, new housemates would be introduced, noki would have time to forget her Miss World training and be her true self. Henry would have a new love interest, Olivia and Yinrun would be best friends. Tom would still be a snivelling cunt though. We’re basically at the end now, and nothing much more is going to happen. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

KINGAA

VIP Member
Jenkin and Tom looked shocked. Did they not realise their group is so incredibly toxic and bitchy?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

SimplyDepressed

Coincidence that an hour after Paul gets evicted and gets his phone back, his first ever fan appears on the thread 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Shinythings

VIP Member
Paul and Olivia were absolute school bullies weren't they? If Paul acts like this in real life I don't know how he hasn't been knocked out.

GossWhore

VIP Member
JENKIN SAID PAUL WAS DEALT A SHITTY HAND AND WOULD OF WON

CHANELLE: I can't wait to meet his gf. She's such a lucky girl

• Haha
  • Sick

GossWhore

VIP Member
Why do you all hate Paul so much, I don't get it ?? Tricia should not go aroung calling people bullies, without any foundation - she is an awful person. As for Noky - don't get me started. Wake up people and smell the coffee.
Anyways. What's everything having for dinner tomorrow?? I'm thinking lobster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Spilttea

VIP Member
Trust me when I say you can deffo get racist vibes off people without them being stupid enough to say something blatant to your face . The British are the experts at covert racism. See also Kerry, Paul and Olivia

Ambrosie

VIP Member
i’m actually such a softie - I was praying it would be paul out, I strongly dislike him!! he’s an ass! but now that he’s walking out to the boos i’m feeling like I wanna cry for him. What’s wrong with me
I felt bad for Saddam Hussein when he’d been captured and looked old and sad if that helps!

• Haha
  • Wow

Lauramar

Bullying behaviour is trying to make someone feel bad deliberately. Chanelle needs to remember how quickly they turned on her the other evening for just talking to someone else. There's no loyalty there.

KitchenDog1

Chatty Member
Good on Trish for calling the rat out.. he don’t like being on the receiving end.. bullying women!