Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soupmodel

VIP Member
Not Olivia projecting internalised misogyny 🙄

She's not being 100% with Noky, very careful with her words. Saying things like "how it has been perceived to the public" etc. because it was two men.

Why isn't she saying, "I'm sorry I didn't see that they were ganging up on you"?

Bitch, don't make the public out to be dumb, don't bite the hand that votes you out 😂

Reactions: 26

girlinbrum

VIP Member
That clip of Noky standing her grown with Olivia's stupid chat is great - Noky comes across as strong and articulate, with they'd show stuff like that in the highlights show.

KINGAA

VIP Member
YESSSSSS! Bye Dylan, the British public did see how Trish acted and we love her shimmying ways!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

soupmodel

VIP Member
Ffs Yinrun stop slurping 😡😡
In Asian culture, it's a massive compliment to the person who made you food and shows that you are enjoying it. So for her it's well-mannered and she would have been encouraged from a young age to do so 🤷

• Wow

ghostriderhere

VIP Member
I've definitely lost respect for Jordan and Henry after this. Especially Henry laughing like a hyena.
Mob mentality - they’ve really made a mistake by lowering themselves to Paul and Olivia’s level which is lower than shit

polkamoon

Chatty Member
Honestly hook me on an drip of Paul’s tears when he realised everyone realises he’s a COCK

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ensay

VIP Member
How is Noky letting Trish do her battles for her? Trish is just defending a friend.

Mind you, it speaks volumes about Paul and Olivia that they'd see that as a bad thing.

soupmodel

VIP Member
How is Noky letting Trish do her battles for her? Noky's just defending a friend.

Mind you, it speaks volumes about Paul and Olivia that they'd see that as a bad thing.
Some people go into fight/flight/freeze/fawn mode. It's not a sign of strength or weakness. A lot of the time it's how you've learned to deal with trauma or conflict in childhood.

There would be nothing Noky could say to Paul that would change what he thinks. I think it's okay for someone else to step in and call out bullshit.

A spade is a spade, a bully is a bully 🤷

• Heart