Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Olivia has fucked it. Many people were starting to like/tolerate her. Now she's just reminded us shes a nasty wee cow

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

bananabutter

VIP Member
For what it’s worth, I think Dylan is actually a decent person who completely got caught up in the game and lost his temper. Paul on the other hand, is a genuinely horrible person with no redeeming qualities.

Reactions: 68

BeansOnBeans

Chatty Member
FUCK OFF TOM YOU WEASEL, ACTING LIKE YOU DONT CRAWL INTO THE FETAL POSITION IN PAULS ARSEHOLE AT EVERY GIVEN MOMENT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Jellybb

VIP Member
Paul is probably one of the most disgusting, miserable racist piece of shit I’ve seen on reality tv in a long time

• Heart
Reactions: 62

kendallroysdownfall

Chatty Member
For everyone who feels sorry for him walking out to boos, just think of a girl on her own, sitting in a kitchen (having been victimized by him all week) while he throws things down the railings at her for no reason other than she was at party and pressing his arse against the window when he'd already said he'd get his arse out in her bed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Jane Porcupine

VIP Member
I don't particularly like Noky but I can understand the tears this time. He was really threatening and aggressive.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Trish DOES scare you Paul, you absolute fucking scal! You can’t handle someone calling you out.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Paul’s the type of boy to only pick on women & girls… if it was a man he wouldn’t entertain in.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

wiganuser

VIP Member
Paul is your typical uneducated, dirty little chav. Vile little cunt he is, if this was big brother 15 years ago he would be mince meat

• Heart
Reactions: 52

sephylily

VIP Member
I agree about Paul BUT Noki crying again 🙄
Would you not be in tears if somebody consistently targeted you all the time for things as little as looking at him? She has no real friends in there, I’d be sobbing too! I think she’s been restrained with the tears, she obviously didn’t want to do in front of the cameras which is why she went and hid in the toilet.

Reactions: 51

pumpkinspice7

Chatty Member
I feel so sorry for Noky. There is nothing worse than sitting by yourself and someone is making you uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 50

I steal names

VIP Member
I fucking love Trish so much.

Paul targets Noky and Trish, and it’s blatant AF. He is a racist thicko who doesn’t know how or doesn’t like having to be around intelligent black women.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

smudge126

VIP Member
Paul and Olivia are so nasty. They just can’t accept that anyone other than themselves can have nice things.

• Heart
Reactions: 49