Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and duck right off now. Mean girl vibes

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
So happy my votes weren't wasted. I'm only just catching up with the evictions.

Bye Paul & Dylan..😂

Reactions: 14
Seen a clip on TikTok of Chanelle bitching and wanting the sabotage the shopping task with Tom out of spite and I take back anything I said about her being a new favourite of mine. Her and Tom and duck right off now. Mean girl vibes
They can both get in the bin. Chanelle has gone back down in my rating too, absolute bint.

• Sad
What a pair of twats. Jim is not okay, it’s so weird”stole Paul”. He was voted out for being a bleep
---
Chanelle and Tom will fly under the radar, they’re trash. Chanelle is showing her true colours now

Reactions: 13
'They've taken Paul from us 🥺. He didn't do anything wrong'.
Omg he is pathetic.
He does know the public voted him out doesn't he? And heard the booing?
All this big talk - he'll do nothing apart from little bitchy comments and steal a packet of hobnobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok getting up and out with the fam now, but last one from me…

Olivia thinks Noky and Trish are lucky and safe because they’re female…

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I loved how in last night's episode, Yinrun acknowledged that she'd over-reached in the Crying Game by trying to take on the final boss - Jordan.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m still fuming there’s only two weeks left. In previous series there would be two months left, and by the end of it, this current divide would have evolved and be meaningless. Paul would be long forgotten by all of them, new housemates would be introduced, noki would have time to forget her Miss World training and be her true self. Henry would have a new love interest, Olivia and Yinrun would be best friends. Tom would still be a snivelling bleep though. We’re basically at the end now, and nothing much more is going to happen. Such a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
What does being in the BB house do to people? I'm starting to think I'd be a bleep if i was stuck in there too. It's weird how people behave inside that house. Although i suppose being thrown into a house with random strangers and hoping they'll all get along is tough.

That live stream after the show last night was probably my favourite episode so far, I couldn’t believe what i was listening to. Tom and his group have gone way beyond delusional, acting like Paul was a martyr who’d gave his life in battle 😂
Chanelle went from being one of my top 5 to being at the bottom in the space of about 10 minutes. I still think Noky is a bit too polished and performative but she handled herself really well last night when Olivia was trying to antagonise her, I’d have lost my tit at that ‘girls vs boys’ chat.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

End of the stream

Chanelle storming off.... get a grip
They separate themselves so they can witch about others in the garden. That’s it. Put Noki and Trish in a secret room and let them be surveillance for 48hrs!

Ok getting up and out with the fam now, but last one from me…

Olivia thinks Noky and Trish are lucky and safe because they’re female…
I don't get Olivia's point at all? It's so rambling. She keeps wanting Noky to agree with her about something and Noky won't (good for her).
She, Tom and Chanelle do seem genuinely perplexed as to why the public hate Paul, and also why he was even nominated.

Reactions: 16
That live stream after the show last night was probably my favourite episode so far, I couldn’t believe what i was listening to. Tom and his group have gone way beyond delusional, acting like Paul was a martyr who’d gave his life in battle 😂
Chanelle went from being one of my top 5 to being at the bottom in the space of about 10 minutes. I still think Noky is a bit too polished and performative but she handled herself really well last night when Olivia was trying to antagonise her, I’d have lost my tit at that ‘girls vs boys’ chat.
I agree with all of this it’s the cult of Paul in there

Reactions: 6
Someone has just gone into that Facebook group and called the women complaining about the two girls surviving ‘a bunch of Universal Credit Karen’s’😂😂😂 sorry I know that’s an awful thing to say but I’m in bits. The meltdown from them is hilarious, they can be as borderline racist as they like but god forbid someone shock mock them in a similar way. Brilliant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Pls can you fill me on on how Chanelle acted badly? Didn’t see live stream

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.