Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JimJams all mouth and no trousers, he said he’s gonna give the others what for, now him & Putin chatting to them. The idiots are blaming the others for the scalys departure, it was the public who voted for him then hated him outside. They literally still can’t get it through their thick heads. I’d rather Dylan had stayed than those two morons
I really thought putin was a typo earlier but just realised you mean olivia and her dr evil fod 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting. 7 people at the kitchen table, talking. Trish has been standing for quite some time. Everyone else sitting. And .... she's now sat down.

Bird song. I bet it's because Jim has opened the gates of hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The contrast between the two groups tonight is enormous. Smeggys sheep dips are being nothing but bitter little witches and the other group are being for too generous towards the witches I think.

Reactions: 7
Stopped watching the live but is Timjim still bleeping swinging on his chair? Unreasonably irritates me so much 😂

The only gates of hell JimJam can open are the ones when he lets rip a wet fart 🤣

Reactions: 2
Does Jim not realise that this is a tv show and Paul has only been evicted… he hasn’t died ffs!! I’ve always thought he’s a little weasel and can’t understand why he’s even on the show but his behaviour is really strange… he has an obsession with Paul and is acting like he’s god! It’s really cringy!! If I were one of his friends or family I would actually be embarrassed!!

Reactions: 24
We just came to the end of 15 mins of bird song and placeholder video.

Now back in the kitchen with Jenkin, Jim, Noky, Trish, Chanelle, Putin. Jim's leg is twitching, he's not sitting on a spinny chair. I think that leaves Jenry elsewhere.

Noky didn't like the pressure on her for the past week. Not sure where this is going, I think they are all trying to offload their stresses of the past week, with everyone basically having their own story.

Bird song.

Noky is talking again. I think she's a bit rattled, maybe she's felt daggers from Paul's mates, maybe it's a nervousness about the public perception / reception.

Trish unsure of what's going on outside, how they got to this point, but seems to be remaining steadfast in her beliefs and behaviour.

Jim seems to be listening properly.

End of stream

Ththththats all folks.

ETA in memory of St Paul. Never forget.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I have to sort a VPN or book a last minute holiday to somewhere in the UK before tomorrow's live. Cheers for the laughs, this thread makes watching 100 times more entertaining. Goodnight everyone!

Reactions: 8

End of the stream

Chanelle storming off.... get a grip
And Jim Weasley saying “It’s nothing to do with you guys” Wow two faced sly witch or what, all mouth and no knickers. They’ve gone begging to Trish now. 😂 Jenkin is basically saying, please don’t nom me, I rather you nom the other fuckers in my group 🤣 Jenkins real loyalty is to the storeroom 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Well this thread has been a interesting catch up not being able to sleep 😂 can't believe how much my opinion has changed of Chanelle. I've now realised she wasn't standing up for what's right the other night when they turned on her probably just pissed off she was going to be the outcast

With "Paul's group" they need to realise Paul probably wouldn't be nowhere as arsed if he remained and one of them went instead, maybe Olivia he would have the most emotion for.

Reactions: 19
Dylan has severe anger issues. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a slew of murdered women underneath his DJ booth. Cretin.

Paul is toxic masculinity personified. Immature, ignorant, aggressive. Completely insecure. Cretin.

Olivia, such an ugly personality. Not quite as toxic as Paul but definitely of the same vintage. Cretin.

Tom...haha...what can anyone say? Completely devoid of any personality. He perceived Paul as "cool"' and couldn't get over that the cool guy was tolerating him. Reminds me of scabbers/Peter pettigrew.

Trish - love her. Most emotionally intelligent person in there

Noki - I do find her performative at times but I like her

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.