Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said Tom was scared to face the public about the BOOs

I love it. Those are his friends. We really rattled him

Reactions: 10
will confess I’m only just about to watch tonight’s ep but from comments tom is suddenly sounding a bit of an incel ??? I actually didn’t mind him up until this week

Reactions: 5
Olivia: public hatred for another can come from public love for another

Jesus Olivia, he was VILE. End of

Reactions: 12
Tiny Tears sounds like he's full of it tonight. On a sugar high from all the stolen bickies.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
will confess I’m only just about to watch tonight’s ep but from comments tom is suddenly sounding a bit of an incel ??? I actually didn’t mind him up until this week
I think most of the worst stuff has came from the live stream after the show. I already disliked Tom but he’s doing himself absolutely no favours here. Jenkin and Chanelle have also gone massively down in my estimations after watching this.

Reactions: 16
Jenkin going on about Trish having 6 different faces. The delulu is rife tonight on live stream

Reactions: 15
Knock off Jenkin. Acting all hard and big but forever bitching in the corner

Reactions: 13
Well there was I about to go to sleep (having missed 40 pages of goodness) and now I come in and it seems Paul’s biggest fan has materialised?? What have I missed?? Too excited to sleep and haven’t even had my gaviscon yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's that time of the evening, when Jenry have retired to the drawing room in their smoking jackets dressing gowns.

Jim reminiscing about the boos they all heard for Paul, they think they heard the boos before tonights broadcast. Someone (T?) said they thought that Dylan, not Paul, would be the one to be booed.

Jenkin commiserating with Chanelle outside, seems to see himself as being on the way out. Having wasted his time in the house. I think he's only in it for the money.:unsure:

Reactions: 2
JimJams all mouth and no trousers, he said he’s gonna give the others what for, now him & Putin chatting to them. The idiots are blaming the others for the scalys departure, it was the public who voted for him then hated him outside. They literally still can’t get it through their thick heads. I’d rather Dylan had stayed than those two morons

Reactions: 9
JimJams all mouth and no trousers, he said he’s gonna give the others what for, now him & Putin chatting to them. The idiots are blaming the others for the scalys departure, it was the public who voted for him hated him outside.
Jim: All hells gonna break loose. I'm not gonna rock the boat, I'm gonna flip it

Jim during Tuesday f2f nomination:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Paul is a winner anyhow !! in fact everyone in the house are winners, as they are set to earn alot of money from their exposure on BB. Paul will have the last laugh, you mark my words !!!
Are you a troll or Pauls mam? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Putin, Jim, Trish all agree that they don't know where the hate for Paul came from.

T suggesting that it could happen to anyone. No-one has suggested unfair editing, but of course objective editing isn't at all possible.

It does seem surprising to me that neither side seems to recognise that Paul packed more childish behaviour into a few weeks than most of us could pack in to our adult lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched a bit of the live.
They all seem genuinely bewildered why Smeggy got booed.
TimjimTom said Smeggy had such a good heart he would never say anything offensive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.