Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes we need two more culled from plebo Paul’s sheep dip cult, Putin & baby JimJams I’d say.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Trish just said that she was not sticking up for Nocky - what absolute bullshit !!! The interfering witch should just shut up and eat more chicken !!
You're taking it too far now. Whether or not you meant to slip that racial stereotype in there, think before you type.

Reactions: 28
Lol You're name! Everyone hates the ScottsTots ep.. but it's my fav. Lol

Back to BB: those fluorescent lights would be my 13th reason why
My fave too!! I love the awkwardness of it 😂😂 soz for derailing

I have a weird feeling Matty could be one of the ones up this week

Reactions: 2
loool producers really saw ppl misspelling yinrun’s name and said how can we make this piss easy

IMG_2048.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's surely going to be a few up again since the votes are more likely to be spread around a bit now the main villains have gone.

Reactions: 2
It's surely going to be a few up again since the votes are more likely to be spread around a bit now the main villains have gone.
im thinking Henry / Jordan / Tom and maybe Olivia

Idk if they can bother coming for Trish after she survived again 😂

Reactions: 5
Tom thinks Chanelle will win. But would be happy if Olivia or Jenkin did because they are all "genuine"

Genuinely TWATS

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope Tom gets done for talking about nominations, automatically up for eviction xxx

Reactions: 22
Tom said the other group will need to start "turning on eachother" and his group would rather put themselves up then turn on his friends

And if Tom gets any power he's "gonna make it atrocious" for the other group

JESUS. HE IS A CRAZY MEAN INDIVIDUAL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope to god they play all of Tom’s rule breaking nomination chats to the rest of the house tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What was Teeny Tiny Tommy going to confront them about anyway? They have legitimately nominated someone, as he did, and the public voted his friends out. What is his problem with that?

Reactions: 24
1am. Henry and Yinrun have been marching slowly around the sofa for the past five minutes, talking.

Noky has been called to the DR.

Bird song.

Outside. Jim is predicting who's gonna be up / out next. Jenkin and Chanelle have escaped to somewhere else.

Putin confesses to bleeping up for a few seconds or minutes the other day, and tragically, this has given a distorted representation of her true self.

Now they've come inside. Jim's gonna duck things up come nominations. Wee man syndrome, I think.

Reactions: 11
Tom: I I I said to Trish. You haven't worn a nice top in here

Ohhhhh what a burn

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baby JimJams thinks Chantelle is gonna win 😂🤣 He thinks the others are gonna turn on each other, but they’d take a bullet for each other 😂🤣 wishful thinking, deluded or what. Maybe Jim can throw himself off the balcony as a martyr to Paul’s memory 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Timjim must be punished for talking about nominations. The punishments have escalated so surely he must be automatically up for eviction?
Even if his votes were discounted would be good.
twit.

Reactions: 16
If Jim faces automatic nomination. Will he walk. Like he keeps talking about???

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.