Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please I would love them to mess up the shopping task and the shopping list :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Paul is a winner anyhow !! in fact everyone in the house are winners, as they are set to earn alot of money from their exposure on BB. Paul will have the last laugh, you mark my words !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul is a winner anyhow !! in fact everyone in the house are winners, as they are set to earn alot of money from their exposure on BB. Paul will have the last laugh, you mark my words !!!
Well you ain't wrong. GB News or UKIP would love him probably. There's always the Tate crowd to play into too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Well you ain't wrong. GB News or UKIP would love him probably. There's always the Tate crowd to play into too
Maybe, but he will earn more money than you will ever have - who's the winner !! In fact, they will all earn more money than ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he will. He's certainly provided plenty of laughs with his OF pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Paul should have won BB, he was by far the most entertaining person in the house. But he stood no chance as most people who voted are feminists.
Translation:"Most people want equality"

That's some hot take if you think it's a bad thing...

Women do have the right to vote and so do all other people who think crappy people with crappy behaviour shouldn't win Big Brother 🥰

Reactions: 17
No they aren't 😂😂 unless he's selling his farts to bleeping weirdos, he brings nothing to the table.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys let's all ignore the user Jupiter1776 or whatever they are called. There's a button to do it.

The live is good night. We don't need Jupiter's derailing

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Feminists are not about equality - they always say great things about women but not about men. Yes, disrespectful things happened to women over the years. Yes, it was wrong but it's time to move on.
Shut it, dwarf planet

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How many are going on Tuesday do we reckon. That house is still too full

Reactions: 1
Matty, Trish, Yinrun, Noky, Jordan, Henry, all at the kitchen table talking about their feelings, having adult conversations. Mostly T & M, N, H & J. Y silent observer, but part of the group. Happy, relaxed.

Putin was called to DR a while back.

Chanelle, Jim, Jenkin presumably still in the garden, bitching. We haven't seen them for a while. Jim walked through the kitchen a few minutes ago. He looked taller than I expected. Is it his (lack of) personality that makes me think of him as being a small boy?

Outside now, Putin is back. Bird song.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.