Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have only just started - just frustrates me that narrow-minded sensitive people like you make observations like that.
But you can tell we are bored. Come back when you've caught up
--- from the narrow minded sensitive tattler formally known as GossWhore xxxxxxxx

Reactions: 7
Chanelle, Jenkin and Jim talking about how great Stephen Hawking Paul was. Even though he's gone, he's Jim's winner. Chanelle can't wait to meet his gf.

Putin's alternative approach - of attempting reconciliation with Noky - is far more emotionally mature.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get a redemption storyline with Olivia in the coming days.

Reactions: 5
Who put 50p in Chanelle tonight

The more she speaks, the less I like her

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Paul should have won BB, he was by far the most entertaining person in the house. But he stood no chance as most people who voted are feminists.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I do like that their delusional little group is seeing Yinrun as an adult though. It's a vibe I don't really get from the other group as much

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Trish reminds me of Whitney from love island . It’s giving bad witch 😂❤

Reactions: 1
Paul’s sheep are all going to Benidorm, cry baby Jim said Henry’s not invited 😂 Henry would rather stick needles in his eyes than go to Benidorm with those plebs 😂
Omg is he 5? 😂
Henry's not invited to my party.
He has got to be out next he is such a massive wanker.

Screenshot_20231104_003256.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Paul should have won BB, he was by far the most entertaining person in the house. But he stood no chance as most people who voted are feminists.
Too bad the bleep's gone eh.

Hope he had a Tena Men on under those jeggings because when the doors opened it looked like he'd wet himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
phewffff

That group will nominate Henry this week I think

Lets hope Trish group nominate Tom, bleeping spineless witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.