Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg 😂
Sorry I'm not watching live. Sounds hilarious.
Teeny tiny Timjim being all Billy Big Balls 😂
Little weaselly bumfluff moustache quivering.
Tom went to the diary room and was crying loooool

He keeps "welling up"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jim seems to really think he’s made a bigger impact than he actually has in this house. “Hallie will definitely hate me now” Hallie forgot you existed the second she walked out the door, Pal

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So is the hole in Jordan's beloved dressing gown karma for the hole he's left in Henry's heart tonight?

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
They took BB of the air several years ago because of bullying - there has not been any bullying whatsoever in the series - grow up will you !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
JENKIN SAID PAUL WAS DEALT A crappy HAND AND WOULD OF WON

CHANELLE: I can't wait to meet his gf. She's such a lucky girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I'm so so confused why they like Paul so much? Even if he's the smartest guy out there there is clearly a nasty immature streak to him

Reactions: 18
They took BB of the air several years ago because of bullying - there has not been any bullying whatsoever in the series - grow up will you !!
Do you not have anything else to talk about??? The actual show. The live is on.. pop on the telly and add some constructive thoughts x

Reactions: 9
Bullying behaviour is trying to make someone feel bad deliberately. Chanelle needs to remember how quickly they turned on her the other evening for just talking to someone else. There's no loyalty there.

Reactions: 34
Tom: a man having an argument with a woman. He's always gonna look bad no matter what

GIVE ME THE DELULU DRINK TOMS DRINKING BECAUSE ITS STRONG AF 🤣🤣 it was more than just gender babe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tom went to the diary room and was crying loooool

He keeps "welling up"
Good. Silly bleep 😂
Well he'll meet Paul again very soon. They can share a packet of biscuits together and talk about those nasty black women who a) don't fancy them and b) won't take their tit.

Reactions: 14
Do you not have anything else to talk about??? The actual show. The live is on.. pop on the telly and add some constructive thoughts x
I have only just started - just frustrates me that narrow-minded sensitive people like you make observations like that.

Chanelle, Jenkin and Jim talking about how great Stephen Hawking Paul was. Even though he's gone, he's Jim's winner. Chanelle can't wait to meet his gf.

Putin's alternative approach - of attempting reconciliation with Noky - is far more emotionally mature.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Paul’s sheep are all going to Benidorm, cry baby Jim said Henry’s not invited 😂 Henry would rather stick needles in his eyes than go to Benidorm with those plebs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.