Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenkin thinks that we're evicting "loud" people, and as such his card is marked.
Jim's upset (gone to the bog for a cry wank) because he sees his chances of 100k slipping away.

Ship
Sailed
A
Long
Time
Ago

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Chanelle: we have genuine emotion
Tom: none of them do

This them v us divide is nasty
---
Your i

That's what you believe bullying to be !!! wow !!
Ok. We get it. You enjoy a bit of bullying. Now move on

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yep and getting into someone's bed and saying he's going to rub his arse on it, pulling his trousers down and exposing himself and making an absolute show of himself then stupidly asking why someone's looking at him?

Reactions: 21
Noky is an absolute wet wipe never seen a faker personality and why does she cry at literally everything duck off like

Reactions: 9
Wow Paul’s sheep are really showing themselves to be a bunch of nasty, bitter, twisted little sad losers, they’re so vindictive and petty.

Putin to go on Tuesday & cry baby Jim 😂 to follow her on Friday and Jenkin & Chantelle iced out baby 🙅😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Noky is an absolute wet wipe never seen a faker personality and why does she cry at literally everything duck off like
Not everyone is the brash, confident, confrontational type. And that can be made worse in a situation where you feel like you’re being singled out and that you don’t fit in. In the situation with Paul I don’t see a single thing she did wrong

Reactions: 14
Wow Paul’s sheep are really showing themselves to be a bunch of nasty, bitter, twisted little sad losers
Bigtime. The nastiness is hanging right out of them now he's gone. They hid behind him and his foul behaviour. The bitterness is starting to ooze out🤢

Reactions: 7
Tom: you know Chanelle I'm really nice to everyone. But after the Paul situation. I have a vindictive side

Chanelle: WE are so genuine

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tom: you know Chanelle I'm really nice to everyone. But after the Paul situation. I have a vindictive side

Chanelle: WE are so genuine
Omg 😂
Sorry I'm not watching live. Sounds hilarious.
Teeny tiny Timjim being all Billy Big Balls 😂
Little weaselly bumfluff moustache quivering.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.