Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Apparently someone who was in the audience at Late and Live last has said that Paul’s mum stuck two fingers up at the audience when they cheered for Trish. The apple never falls far from the tree

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

KTC

Chatty Member
Paul's hatred for Noky is really strange. I feel like he knows she's out of his league in every way and the only way he knows to react to that is with nastiness.

• Heart

soupmodel

VIP Member
I love Trish's strong sense of justice. I remember being told that if you see someone bullying somebody and you are just letting it happen, you're not a bystander, you might as well be a bully too.

Fuck all the way off, Paul 👋👋👋👋

• Heart

inyo

VIP Member
Textbook bullying of Noky by Paul. It's only going to incense the audience outside the house even more 🙏

Reactions: 45

Lurker752

I feel relieved Paul is gone. I lived in a situation years ago where I was randomly (well I don’t know what I did to deserve it) bullied by my housemate. Every night he had me in tears. But to all my housemates although they knew it was inappropriate and didn’t understand why he did it; they got on great with him as he was “banter”. Years later I am still triggered by the situation…. I wish I had a Trish to stick up for me. For that reason I am 100000% team Trish to win… standing up for those who need it, even though she knows that may effect her popularity!

• Heart
  • Sad

SimplyDepressed

Paul's hatred for Noky is really strange. I feel like he knows she's out of his league in every way and the only way he knows to react to that is with nastiness.
Classic Year 7 flirting technique of antagonising the lass you fancy. He’s definitely the type of lad who sends girls messages on tinder saying “yeah well youre a fat slag anyway” as soon as they make it clear they aren’t interested

• Haha

KINGAA

VIP Member
Weird how all other parties has been fine but now Olivia is not invited they are trying to ruin it for everyone!

Reactions: 44

Rach88

VIP Member
Good on jenkin telling him to grow up and he's right Paul wouldn't like it if they ruined it for him! Feel sad for noky she's had to stay out pauls way even tho she's done fuck all wrong

• Heart

ATV2021

VIP Member
The racist bias from Paul....Trish speaks the truth (whilst doing a limbo..)= confrontational. Olivia shouts and is a dick = funny.

Interesting.

• Heart

Jess89

VIP Member
Honestly Trish has become one of my favourite housemates over the last 3 days, I did not see that coming! She speaks such truth and looks out for her friends

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
paul and olivia targeting noky and trish (paul more so) is making me feel really uncomfortable.
olivia maybe just cant stand another attractive girl been able to dance about and look nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

ATV2021

VIP Member
Trish speaking facts again and Paul trying to deny shit. Absolute racist POS he is "you don't scare me" nice bit O bias there. Vile cunt

• Heart

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
trish shimmying towards Paul was funny, not sorry.
she's right, he knew exactly why she was calling him a bully and tbf i think a lot of them want to call him something else.

• Haha