Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Don't remember anyone else ruining other parties when they weren't invited

Childish selfish twats Paul's dislike for those girls is making me uncomfortable he's vile

• Heart
Reactions: 42

inyo

VIP Member
I've definitely lost respect for Jordan and Henry after this. Especially Henry laughing like a hyena.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Chanelle: ‘You know when you can’t believe that something has just happened?’

Yeah love. I remember feeling like that on 9/11 and when the Covid lockdown happened. Not when someone got evicted from the Big Brother house 🙄

• Haha

smudge126

VIP Member
Men like Dylan are the reason I’ll be single forever. It really scares me that so many men appear to be so nice and personable, but are hiding such a nasty temper.
At least Paul is absolutely blatant about the fact that he’s a vile cunt.

• Heart

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Paul spends the whole night being a wind up then gets called out and all he can say is “are you trying to wind me up?” Wtf piss off paul

artemist

Chatty Member
Tom saying “I just wanna go see Paul now, I’m ready to go, just wanna see Paul” 🤣 He’s only been gone 5 mins, and he doesn’t even want you to win mate

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Warpaint

VIP Member
Anyone else not really care about post eviction interviews? Once they're out the house they're dead to me 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

amp63

Oliva rolled the balls and Paul fired them. And then she sat quiet as a mouse. Same way she did during the week when Dylan and Trish were arguing over the nominations. Havent liked her from the start. Little snake. Paul is just vile. Why out of the 7 people at the party was he only throwing stuff at noky and Trish. He'll definitely go tonight. But I hope he goes 2nd. Let his ego think he can do what he wants and then drop the mic and bring him back into reality💥

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ScottsTots044

Chatty Member
Just know that in a hotel room somewhere in West London, racist, misogynist bully Paul is getting a bollocking from his girlfriend about his behaviour with Olivia 🥰 night lads! X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

potatopotato2988

VIP Member
the cheers for the girls made me emotional
the british public have redeemed themselves slightly

Olivia's face was a picture, cant wait for her and Tom to crawl up Noky and Trish's arse next week. i hope they tell them to fuck off

Reactions: 38