Big Brother 2023 #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand Chanelle, she’s just as bad as the others she’s just more sly with it.

Reactions: 16
Coincidence that an hour after Paul gets evicted and gets his phone back, his first ever fan appears on the thread 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In Asian culture, it's a massive compliment to the person who made you food and shows that you are enjoying it. So for her it's well-mannered and she would have been encouraged from a young age to do so 🤷
"Asian culture" lol, there are like fifty countries in Asia. The "slurping being polite" thing that a lot of English speakers believe for some reason is about Japan, and it's a myth anyway - it's not a compliment at all, it's just how some types of noodles are eaten in the belief that they taste better that way. "Encouraged to do so" wow.

Reactions: 5
Why is Olivia still in the house?? She made a sexist comment 2 weeks ago, if that was a guy he would have been thrown out. Talk about double standards.

Reactions: 6
Why do you all hate Paul so much, I don't get it ?? Tricia should not go aroung calling people bullies, without any foundation - she is an awful person. As for Noky - don't get me started. Wake up people and smell the coffee.
The foundation in that situation was him throwing things at them from the balcony, wasn't it?

Reactions: 6
What was the bit about BB telling them to put drinks to the side or something?

Reactions: 1
Just know that in a hotel room somewhere in West London, racist, misogynist bully Paul is getting a bollocking from his girlfriend about his behaviour with Olivia 🥰 night lads! X

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I love that Jenkin thinks he is loud :ROFLMAO:

Tom suggested they all walk out next week

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chanelle and Tom saying they’ll just walk out if Jenkin and Olivia get evicted 😂 give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The live today is too funny. That bully group are all DELULU

Jenkin: the loud ones goes first, so it will be me and Olivia

Tom: should we walk out.....£100grand ain't that much anyways.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just know that in a hotel room somewhere in West London, racist, misogynist bully Paul is getting a bollocking from his girlfriend about his behaviour with Olivia 🥰 night lads! X
Did he have sex with another woman while in BB - I misssed that.

The live today is too funny. That bully group are all DELULU
It's so mentally draining to listen to, I really get the vibe that there is a deep divide

The only thing keeping me going is some of the delusional phrases

Reactions: 4
"Asian culture" lol, there are like fifty countries in Asia. The "slurping being polite" thing that a lot of English speakers believe for some reason is about Japan, and it's a myth anyway - it's not a compliment at all, it's just how some types of noodles are eaten in the belief that they taste better that way. "Encouraged to do so" wow.
Okay, so I have chinese friends who do this...

What I meant by encouraged to do so would be to combat the fact British dining etiquette has you raised not to slurp your food, as if it's bad manners to do so. So maybe not exactly egging someone on to do so, but it wouldn't be discouraged.

I meant no offense, so sorry if I upset you.

Without bringing culture into it, I'd hate to have a mic on while eating at all. Soup or noodles would be unavoidably slurpy.

Some people enjoy food ASMR, others have misophonia regarding food sounds

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.