Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia will be begging for Noky's friendship after tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Paul out and not bothered who else 😅 just as long as Paul's out with em

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys I’ve had a wine, I simply can’t watch a film about a loyal dog without sinking into a depression 🤣 I’ll save it for another day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just come to say as a scouser Paul has made a show feel ashamed for him

Reactions: 12
5 votes for Paul just done.

oh my God, if I had Yinrun’s task to cry, I’d only have to think of when my doggy died and I’d be a bleeping dribbling mess!

I think I have Trish sussed. She sticks up for people because she thinks people have a poor opinion of her anyway, so she may as well say what she thinks and defends people. I used to do this in my old job, My manager hated me anyway so I purposely stuck my opinion all over the place, especially for people who didn’t want to speak out. He knew I thought he was an utter twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh nooo. I've liked Yinrun from the start but I have a real distrust of people who can make themselves cry like that on cue. There's no way I could do that task because I can't make tears come out of my eyes or cry at all unless I am actually genuinely crying!

Reactions: 6
Has anyone ever watched the scene in Futurama, where the dog waits at the pizza shop for Fry and Fry doesn't come back because he gets frozen. And when he does eventually get to go back to the pizza shop, the dog has died. I cried my eyes out over it like a right lemon, or am I the only loser that watches Futurama 😂

Maybe I need to get a hobby or something.

Anyway yeah, get Paul out basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m going to defend Chanelle I think her first language is Welsh and therefore went to a Welsh Medium School
I dint think her first language is Welsh as she's from Llanelli which is not Welsh speaking.
I wish she'd drop this pretending to be thick as she's my winner but it's putting me off her

Reactions: 6
And it's true as well. There are loads of stories like this... Including Greyfriars Bobby...
Oh don’t. I’ll have to go and sob in a corner. This may be too old a film for most of you, but Benji the Hunted makes me sob and convulse like I’m not even human. It involves a do trying to keep Cougar cubs alive. Oh my goddddddddd animal things make me blub

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.