Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys i’m so afraid Dylan will slip through the cracks tonight he as everyone will assume everyone is voting for him ! I defo want Paul gone; but it sounds like loooads of people have voted him out. I don’t want to give D the satisfaction of being saved over Trish- he will never let it go!!! Both of them out!!! I’m in ireland and can’t vote. Please vote out dylan if you have any votes left

Reactions: 8
Will looks as bad as me when I was a teenager and discovered hair gel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone ever watched the scene in Futurama, where the dog waits at the pizza shop for Fry and Fry doesn't come back because he gets frozen. And when he does eventually get to go back to the pizza shop, the dog has died. I cried my eyes out over it like a right lemon, or am I the only loser that watches Futurama 😂

Maybe I need to get a hobby or something.

Anyway yeah, get Paul out basically.
Omg this scene kills me too! Also reminds me of this pic which also makes me tear up:

IMG_4445.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Awww that’s sweet that she picked all those who were punished or playing with her crying!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I love how much thought she put into who she picked rather than just picking her friends like everyone else would've.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Omg Yinrun explained her reasons perfectly but that that tit Paul still takes offence.

Reactions: 40
I have missed many pages because I am a little pished with my husband. I will have to read it all in the morning. I like to read all your thoughts. Paul’s a prick. Go Trish. Etc etc,

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.