Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia shut up you had a party yesterday and you’ve been to every other one the house has had. Also - I missed the end of yesterdays, did Chanelle have a punishment?

Reactions: 15
I feel like Olivia and Paul have had a lot of treats whilst in the house that others have missed out on like the VIP camping and the vinted party - but of course still pissed off because other people are getting a turn?!!! duck off you wet wipes

Reactions: 28
Olivia is a total spoilt brat. She wasn't arsed about anyone else when she was at the other party before

Reactions: 22
yinruns reasons for who she picked were so fair! she even apologised when she didn't need to.
Olivia and Paul straight to slagging everyone off, although they aren't two faced - remember that.

Guys i’m so afraid Dylan will slip through the cracks tonight he as everyone will assume everyone is voting for him ! I defo want Paul gone; but it sounds like loooads of people have voted him out. I don’t want to give D the satisfaction of being saved over Trish- he will never let it go!!! Both of them out!!! I’m in ireland and can’t vote. Please vote out dylan if you have any votes left
dw, i think Trish got cheers because she stood up to Dylan and Dylan got lots of boos. Paul is just as hated atm.

Reactions: 20
Trish is just always scarily on the ball. It’s like she’s a mole watching the show!

Reactions: 31
I love how Trish is so upfront and straight with her friends. I think she’s really genuine.

Reactions: 35
If Dylan and Paul go then I bet Olivia will start arse licking the others and forget about Tom

Reactions: 20
Olivia shut up you had a party yesterday and you’ve been to every other one the house has had. Also - I missed the end of yesterdays, did Chanelle have a punishment?
Her "punishment" was being handcuffed to the person she had spoken to least in the last few days, which was Yinrun.

Reactions: 6
Yeah her punishment was being handcuffed to Yinrun

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.