Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm supposed to be off the wine but had to get a bottle in especially to toast to the back of smeggy Paul 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I simply do not believe that Chanelle has never seen Elizabeth Taylor in Cleopatra.

Reactions: 5
Actually Cleopatra was an Egyptian queen, not goddess Jenkin. Now who's the thick one?

Reactions: 19
I like chanelle, but Jesus how is she so thick 🤣 genuinely I want to know how she got into uni and works as a dental therapist

Reactions: 5
If Dylan AND Paul go, I’ll be very intrigued to see how confrontational and cocky Olivia is without them 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how Trish articulates herself. She always has the perfect response or a great way to explain what her thoughts are.

Reactions: 22
Why do they have to apologise for nominating them, no one apologises for any other nomination

Reactions: 10
They should have given nokky the crying task because she cries all the damn time anyway 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.