Big Brother 2023 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Matty is so innocent in the thrupple. For starters he has a partner (unless I'm mistaken), even in an open relationship are you supposed to get emotionally involved with someone else? I can't see Jordan being able to cope in the outside world in that sort of relationship. Also Matty knows Jordan is playing him off against Henry & keeps encouraging it. The only one I feel bad for is Henry.
Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t an open relationship only really valid if both people in the relationship have discussed it beforehand? Like he’s gone in there and been flirting none stop, could have even went further off camera judging by the way they act and his partner hasn’t had a say in it

Reactions: 4
Paul doesn't know his unwashed behind will be staining those living room sofas for the last time 💔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have got my daughter to download the app to double the votes, hanging fire still until the show starts and we have a quick recap, although fairly certain I'll be voting Paul and Dylan!

The fight might end up being a massive anti climax, but so long as Paul & Dylan go I’ll be delighted

Reactions: 7
I am ready I have a couple bags of frazzles and some diet coke to get me thru the eviction

Reactions: 3
i've just voted for Paull all the way
I bet he hasn't even got his best gear on, thinking there's no point as he aint leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.