Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a bleeping joke?! Christmas adverts on the 1st November?! We’ve not even and Bonfire night yet!
Ha! This is what I was about to say. Literally the day after Halloween and the fecking Christmas ads start.

Wonder how pissed off Dylan will be when he sees how many people voted for his angry arse.

Reactions: 7
Itvx freezes every tike during nominations and I always miss something 😠 who was Yinruns 2nd choice and why? Thanks
It was Paul I didn't listen to the reason was just happy he was nommed haha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ha! This is what I was about to say. Literally the day after Halloween and the fecking Christmas ads start.

Wonder how pissed off Dylan will be when he sees how many people voted for his angry arse.
It’s unusually early. They don’t usually premier until I’m a Celeb starts at the end of the month!

Reactions: 2
Dylan honestly thinks because he’s had his leg amputated and took over the cooking that he would be popular , you can tell he’s the type to dominate his friends ire and think he’s a great man when he’s really a knob

Reactions: 10
I do feel bad for Noky , Paul really has it in for her for no reason. There's probably more that he's done and said that we've not seen

Reactions: 16
Is this a bleeping joke?! Christmas adverts on the 1st November?! We’ve not even and Bonfire night yet!
Yep fuming they really don't think of people who find that time of year hard :( I'm dreading it don't need it shoved in my face

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think they should be allowed to use killer noms as a valid excuse

Reactions: 13
duck off Paul like you don't witch behind anyones back what a rat

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.