Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Summary of the nominations:

Dylan (7) - Henry, Noky, Chanelle, Matty, Jenkin, Yinrun, Trish
Noky (6) - Olivia, Jenkin, Dylan, Paul, Jordan, Tom
Trish (5) - Olivia, Chanelle, Dylan, Paul, Tom
Paul (4) - Henry, Noky, Yinrun, Trish
//
Olivia (1) - Matty
Jenkin (1) - Jordan

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awwwww Henry is so cute! Love how he takes himself out to the hot tub for a lil chill ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm predicting Dylan and Trish to sashay away. I don't think we see enough of Noky and Paul for people to bother voting for them.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to vote for the first time this series to get the two cocks out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's why he said it's a bit pot calling the kettle black, he knows he is a damp squid 😂
I’m not referring to just the Jenkin nomination but the noky one too and he didn’t say he was pot calling the black for that one

Reactions: 1
I'm predicting Dylan and Trish to sashay away. I don't think we see enough of Noky and Paul for people to bother voting for them.
A lot of people don’t like Paul because of the original accusations soo

Reactions: 1
Ukip Paul and Dylan the dingbat. You outta here

I know you guys don't like Noky. But Paul is actually VILE.

Reactions: 13
Jordan blaming Matty for flirting when he’s been all over him like a woman on chips for weeks, the desperate little beg 😭

Also in the space of a week I’ve gone from liking all of them except Paul and Kerry to hating almost all of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.