Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nokkys acting skills have gone down the pan. Is she reading off a script on the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aren't you two chatting behind backs too, Paul and Olivia? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Olivia is lucky Dylan had his outburst because the HM would of put her up for screaming at Yinrun

Reactions: 20
Noky was spot on Olivia is no friend to her when has she ever stood up for her when Pauls spouting his shite i'm not a Noky fan but pot kettle black Olivia!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well done Matty in those nominations.
Dylan definitely up.

I must be the only one who doesn't mind Noky 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder how much Trish revealing that she nominated Olivia has influenced the group’s votes?

People have been critical of Noky and Trish not being given immunity but actually the votes being revealed individually has likely served as a bit of a wink wink nudge nudge

Reactions: 2
Why they all saying an explanation is owed?! They don’t go out every week and tell people why they nominated them so why should this be any different other than them knowing who nominated who

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.