Big Brother 2023 #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dylan is on the black on black crime train hahahaahahahahaha. HE SHOULD ONLY BE VOTING FOR WHITES.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dylan is going to be shocked to fine out more than 2 people put him up for eviction this and last week

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dylan what happened to black on black crime?

I don't say this lightly

HES MENTALLY UNWELL

Reactions: 18
Itvx freezes every tike during nominations and I always miss something 😠 who was Yinruns 2nd choice and why? Thanks

Reactions: 1
Olivia has a very large forehead I’ve just noticed

Jenkin, I’m sorry, is just so physically unattractive to me, bordering on offensive to my sight.

i liked Yinrun at first but getting bored of her now. Like Jackie Chan, I think she pretends to get English wrong on purpose to get a laugh even though they both know the correct words.

Paul is just vile, sleazy, gross.

I like Olivia’s accent.

i like Noky, don’t understand the fake accusations at all

Dylan is so annoying

Jordan fake as they come

Tbh probably rooting for Henry now, he seems decent, even if he does dress a century year old @smudge126 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is this a bleeping joke?! Christmas adverts on the 1st November?! We’ve not even and Bonfire night yet!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The arrogance of Dylan to think that there's not good reason why people don't like him.
I bet he's a right bleep to live with in 'real life'

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.