Beyond skincare - cosmetic gadgets and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manuka honey, Bulgarian Rose and the daytime masks, plus the free one! I’ll have quite a few now which should keep me going. Thanks for the heads up! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
P.S.A- some fantastic offers on the Foreo website. I got Manuka Honey and Acai Berry at a discount and a free 6 pack of Matte Maniac, 6 pack of the glow one, 1 day and 1 night mask. Wouldn't normally gravitate towards the glow and matte one but if they're free I'll take it!
The app keeps giving me an error when I go to pay, on the card but where it says ‘postal’ what are you meant to enter? I assumed post code but it keeps saying error! Seems like a very good deal though I wonder if it’s a mistake

ETA the website let me pay. Thanks for the heads up!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's an unreal offer. To even get one free mask I'd be over the moon but two full free packets is just wow

It's such a good deal that I'm wondering if it was a mistake!

Reactions: 2
I think it might have been as I don’t see an offer advertised anywhere 👀. Let’s see what happens 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It’s the same offer I got when I bought the UFO on Friday! The discounts weren’t on there, but the freebies were!

Reactions: 3
Just ordered a load of masks 🙈 Acai, Rose and my favourite Coconut 🥰 I was tempted to get more but that will do me for now with the freebies too.

Reactions: 3
119A6C39-C2CB-4B75-AF56-F4B8747FCA7A.jpeg

That’s an insane offer for £13 - thanks for the heads up guys! The matte masks aren’t compatible with my Mini and I don’t really like a matte skin look so I’m very happy with these!

Reactions: 6
duck it, I’ve just ordered a UFO 🤣 £118 and loads of free masks thrown in! You lot are such enablers! 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You are all enabling my skincare habit. I used the Youth Junkie UFO mask tonight. I found the serum much thicker like a cream and needed two runs of the UFO to get most of it in. Again skin feels and looks amazing. I've ordered another packet of these and the Make My Day masks whilst the offer is on. I've put each packet of masks through as a sperate order so let's hope I like I like matte ones and glow addict ones!!

Reactions: 5
You are all enabling my skincare habit. I used the Youth Junkie UFO mask tonight. I found the serum much thicker like a cream and needed two runs of the UFO to get most of it in. Again skin feels and looks amazing. I've ordered another packet of these and the Make My Day masks whilst the offer is on. I've put each packet of masks through as a sperate order so let's hope I like I like matte ones and glow addict ones!!
Arghhh I wish I thought of this...I bought two sets of diff masks. Maybe I should order another because I really like the matte ones! 👀

Arghhh I wish I thought of this...I bought two sets of diff masks. Maybe I should order another because I really like the matte ones! 👀
It's a great offer. I'll let you know how I get on with the matte ones. If I don't like them I'd be happy to send them your way 🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.