Beyond skincare - cosmetic gadgets and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I feel so bad saying to order from cult beauty now, I’ve ordered so many times and never had a problem I’m sorry everyone 😭

Reactions: 1
Omg I feel so bad saying to order from cult beauty now, I’ve ordered so many times and never had a problem I’m sorry everyone 😭
Not your fault at all! I've ordered from them too before and never had any issues. Probably delays with covid and stuff like that

I would have ordered the bear from them but I had some loyalty points on my Space NK card to use. Last time I ordered from Space NK ages ago it never arrived and I had to get a refund

I’m eyeing up the Bear now!
I told my other half the UFO2 was £70 and he said I was mad paying all that money 🤫👀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After use. I was expecting the Night mask to have a bit more 'oomph'.
I used the night mask last night. It was OK but my skin felt bloody amazing after the Make my Day mask. My skin looked good after the night mask just didn't feel so moisturised.

Reactions: 1
Sorry, I have a quick question. If I use the mask would I first cleanse, use the UFO, then toner, serum and moisturiser, or is it best just to use the UFO after cleansing?

After cleansing as you want the essence of the mask to stay on your skin. Honestly though, I do think with the mask you won't need to use serum and toner as well as moisturizer, that's kind of overloading your skin. The mask should act as a serum and moisturizer on top should be enough.

Sorry, I have a quick question. If I use the mask would I first cleanse, use the UFO, then toner, serum and moisturiser, or is it best just to use the UFO after cleansing?
This was my routine last night:
Double cleanse as I had worn make up
NuFace
Washed the gel off my face
UFO
Eye cream
Serum
Moisturiser
Oil

I believe that the masks are technically your serum stage but I sometimes layer my serums. I personally will use the masks after cleansing.

You all influenced me!😆

I have made an order for a UFO 2, with a set of Bulgarian Masks (from Adore Beauty, one of our great local retailers here in Australia). Overnight shipping should hopefully mean I can watch a movie on Saturday night with my little UFO! Might go the full hog and give myself a gel mani/pedi too, as I recently bought a lamp for at home gel polish. Overkill to ALSO do my Current Body LED face mask? Or maybe that can be Sunday night...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.