Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I debated posting this because, well, it's my face.. But I've cropped half of it out, so what the hell. I've been using my UFO once or twice a week since I got it (maybe a month ago?) and trying to do Nuface every day, but sometimes I'm too lazy. No makeup or filters. I've massively cut down on the amount of skincare products I use and sticking to a core set. I do think my skin has been better for it.

Like a lot of us, I used to follow Caroline Hirons, Salí Hughes, the usual suspects.. Spending ridiculous amounts on skincare and never really seeing any results. In all honesty I can say that the UFO and Nuface have really improved my skin and more so than the majority of products I've tried over the years.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
The UFO has arrived! Honestly, I was a bit sceptical about it. I thought it would be good but wasn't sure how much of an effect the LED would have. For context, my skin is prone to redness and I've got very mild rosacea that I keep on top of with IPL maybe 3 times a year, although I've not had it for months due to lockdown. The UFO was slightly cheaper (I got the 30% off offer) than an IPL session so my thinking was it'd help between appointments.

Anyway, I loved it! My face looks fresh and like it does after a facial. I'm really impressed given I used it for literally 90 seconds. I had a horrible spot forming on my chin (those big ones that don't have a head and hurt) so I went over it again with the blue light and it has really reduced it and nearly killed it off. I thought the app was a bit of a faff but I'll get used to it. Putting the mask on the device was a bit messy but no different to a sheet mask really. Super impressed overall and I've got plenty of masks to work my way through now!
Ermagawd mine has arrived too and I love it! I am old and thick though - can you change the settings when you do a mask, or do you just have to use the program it sets for you?

I am having the shittest day. Had an operation for a missed miscarriage that happened almost 4 months ago, feel like total turd. Came home, had a shower, poured myself a gigantic glass of wine and did my first ever mask 👌 Perfect day for it to arrive! Do any of you use it with other serums you have?

I would like to thank Sali and freaky friday, MOD and FOD for their continued entertainment and the Kate Hayes wiki for alerting me to Tattle and therefore this thread. And finally to myself for turning 38 and buying the UFO as a treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

rosemarina

VIP Member
I caught my husband covertly peering at my Nuface while it was charging the other day. He definitely thinks it’s a sex toy 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
The UFO has arrived! Honestly, I was a bit sceptical about it. I thought it would be good but wasn't sure how much of an effect the LED would have. For context, my skin is prone to redness and I've got very mild rosacea that I keep on top of with IPL maybe 3 times a year, although I've not had it for months due to lockdown. The UFO was slightly cheaper (I got the 30% off offer) than an IPL session so my thinking was it'd help between appointments.

Anyway, I loved it! My face looks fresh and like it does after a facial. I'm really impressed given I used it for literally 90 seconds. I had a horrible spot forming on my chin (those big ones that don't have a head and hurt) so I went over it again with the blue light and it has really reduced it and nearly killed it off. I thought the app was a bit of a faff but I'll get used to it. Putting the mask on the device was a bit messy but no different to a sheet mask really. Super impressed overall and I've got plenty of masks to work my way through now!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
I don't know how many more pages of UFO love I can scroll through before I get influenced!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Aude

VIP Member
I’ve just ordered one. I’m excited - I’m the type to shave in the morning and be prickly again by the evening so any reduction will be amazing for me. Hope I get those kind of results, will literally change my life as I’m so conscious of my legs in the summer!! 🤩
I had the hair on my legs lasered 22 years ago and have been thrilled with the result. The technology was new at the time and they weren't sure if the results would be permanent - but they have been.

Like you, I used to have to shave every day if I wanted my legs to be smooth. And it wasn't just the inconvenince of having to shave, I was never sure that I wouldn't get a rash, particularly around the bikini line, and fake tan used to collect around the follicles. After all this time, I still catch myself looking at my hair-free legs and being so pleased I had it done.

Anyway, just posting to say good luck and I hope you get a good result.

Reactions: 11

Gembo

VIP Member
SqualorVictoria is the real influencer, not the people you see on Instagram! I am a bit sorry for you that you can’t monetise your posts in here though with how much you have influenced us all! 😄😘

• Heart
Reactions: 10

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I just put my volume off on my phone so I don't have to listen to the as a gentle warmth prepares your skin to receive the full benefits of this nourishing complex crap

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
UFO2 success! Didn’t even press the button, just went to treatments - first time it said connection failed but worked the second time. Sooo happy. I love the blue hydrate one, my skin has honestly never looked better atm (dark circles aside but swings and roundabouts 😬🤷🏻‍♀️)

Libertine1975

VIP Member
This is my favourite thread on Tattle. Don't get me wrong I have a laugh on some of the others threads and having a bit of a batching session with people but everyone on this thread is just so friendly and helpful ❤💗💖

My purse however does not thank you bunch of enablers!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Gembo

VIP Member
I think it’s my favourite thread too but I think it should have a disclaimer that you will end up spending money on things you never knew you needed and that some members are enablers! 😄

• Haha

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
My husband just told me my skin looks so good it looks like I have a filter on :ROFLMAO:

Erm, thanks I think.

Praise be 🙏 UFO.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
Okay, here goes!

NuFace Trinity and the LED, ELE attachments as mentioned

NuFace line eraser- makes my eyes look more awake

NuFace body- this is a bit of a bore to use, I should get back into it though

Dennis Gross LED eye mask- brilliant, really like this

Foreo UFO- also love this

Foreo Espada- I have this for the occasional spot I get

Foreo Luna 3- love this. Use it more as a massager than a cleanser. Don't use it every day but I try to incorporate one form of massage a day, whether it's with this or the UFO or Nuface or jade roller

Foreo Iris eye massager- use it occasionally. Prefer other eye stuff

Dermaflash Dermapore- a relatively new addition, used it once. Will see

Braun facial epilator- can't remember the name but this is terrible. Thought it would be a replacement to threading but its beyond useless. Do not buy!

Magnitone lady shaver- brilliant and cheap. Love it

Philips Lumea IPL- worth every penny. A bore to use but so worth it

Slendertone abs- love this and I'm addicted to the sensations. Just stick it on when I watch TV. Disclaimer: not a humble brag but I'm a 6-8 and it's for tightening. Dont think it would work for weight loss

• Heart

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
I couldn't be happier with my new discovery of the Inkey List collagen booster (and thanks to @cholulamare for the inci decoder tip) used with the bear. And it's so much cheaper than other serums

Here is my routine if anyone is interested:

Night time: cleanse face and have a bath without washing cleanser off
After bath, wash off cleanser and use Biologique Recherce P50 and then Clinique Moisture Surge Intense - or- Image Vitamin C overnight masque

Morning: quick cleanse, image vitamin c eye gel, collagen booster and Foreo Bear, moisture surge intense and SPF50

Weekends: Nuface routine, wash off gel and do a UFO treatment, finish with MSI and SPF50

Occasionally: Dermaflash Dermapore. I have some sheet masks so going to try the serum infusion function with a sheet mask this weekend
Biologique Recherche Masque Vivant face mask

• Heart

prinnygrace

VIP Member
My Lumea was supposed to be here half an hour ago 🙄🙄😂😂 I’m literally staring out the window waiting for it

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’ve been hiding from this thread because I haven’t used any of my fancy skin toys in ages and now my face resembles some kind of crusty goblin. I didn’t even think I had dry skin but apparently if I don’t do the hydrating masks I do 😬 sorry UFO2, please take me back...

• Haha