Beyond skincare - cosmetic gadgets and procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well they have me as a customer for life now! Those kind of brilliant offers are why I'll keep buying Foreo stuff even when there's no offers

Reactions: 2
I’ve been dipping in and out of this thread over the last few days and it keeps drawing me back in.

So I can get the UFO and four free mask packs for £118?!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been dipping in and out of this thread over the last few days and it keeps drawing me back in.

So I can get the UFO and four free mask packs for £118?!
It seems that way - buy it if you can afford it, I love mine 🙂

Reactions: 3
I think what I love most about the UFO is that it can slot into routines easily, only takes a few minutes (and I only use mine twice a week)

I'm starting to regret buying the Aduro LED now, 20 minutes with a mask is a bit too much of a commitment. I also find it hard to do other stuff as the light makes it hard to see

Reactions: 1
I’ve done it! I’ve gone for the UFO and then as well as the free masks, I also added the coconut, youth junkie and call it a night masks. Should keep me going for a while!

I’ll see how I get on, but think I’ll aim for a couple of times a week as seen recommended on here.

I’m excited!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you use the UFO twice a week, would you do a treatment in the morning and then in the evening? So say use the day mask in the morning and then another in the evening?

I’ve done it! I’ve gone for the UFO and then as well as the free masks, I also added the coconut, youth junkie and call it a night masks. Should keep me going for a while!

I’ll see how I get on, but think I’ll aim for a couple of times a week as seen recommended on here.

I’m excited!
It’s such a good offer isn’t it. When I was reading here last night I thought it was perhaps only the masks on sale, so I couldn’t believe it when I had a look and the UFO was 30% off with all those masks thrown in. I just want it here now, I’m so impatient!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s such a good offer isn’t it. When I was reading here last night I thought it was perhaps only the masks on sale, so I couldn’t believe it when I had a look and the UFO was 30% off with all those masks thrown in. I just want it here now, I’m so impatient!
Same, my estimated delivery date isn’t until the 9th so I’ll be wishing the days away!

My UFO was purchased when Cult Beauty had the offer of a gift bag on for my birthday in a few months but due to the fact I keep talking about it and I’ve apparently been ‘a little grumpy’ lately hubby has just given it to me! Just put it on charge and shall be using it for the first time this evening! Can’t wait, I’ve also taken advantage of the mask offer on the Foreo website!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had an email from Foreo to say my order is slightly delayed due to the influx of orders. I think the offers have ramped up the sales!

• Sad
My orders have been dispatched today. I think when I ordered it gave me an estimated delivery date of the 8th March. Shipping is via DHL.

Reactions: 3
I'd love to see someone compare the ufo to the lyma laser. Obvs diff products and price tags. This girl can only dream of buying the lyma.

So I used my UFO for the first time last night and I have questions! 😄 it was a bit messier than I thought, do you wipe off or rub in what’s left on your skin afterwards? Other than that it was great, the cooling feature feels lovely, I’m looking forward to using that in summer! I shall observe my skin to see if I notice any differences, think I shall mostly use it in the evenings before bed.

I use the excess on my chest. I usually find that there's enough essence to do two goes of the UFO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.