Beyond Skincare #3 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally cannot stop looking at my own reflection today.

I wish I'd been influenced by this thread sooner to get the NuFace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Glad you're feeling the love! Single handedly the best thing I've ever got for my face. I swear microcurrent even makes my skin look better, maybe it's the massage effect

Reactions: 2
Glad you're feeling the love! Single handedly the best thing I've ever got for my face. I swear microcurrent even makes my skin look better, maybe it's the massage effect
Oh yeah hadn't thought about the massage effect! Eyeballing myself harder than SH in a H&S advert right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My UNI reduit shine pod has stopped working now too! Who was it who had the same problem? Did you find a solution?
It was me! No solution yet. Their website suggests ensuring the top of the pod is dry by wiping it with a tissue, then rinsing it incase the product has crystallised, then making absolutely sure it’s clicked into place. All of these meant one of my other pods, that had never worked, started working. Had zero effect on my beloved shine pod.

I contacted customer services and they emailed yesterday asking me to give it a wipe, then asking me to send them a video of the pod in the device so they could try and see what the problem is. Haven’t managed to do that yet but I will do. Good to know it wasn’t just me!

@ThisIsMyDragName ahhhh, thank you so much! That’s so helpful, I’ll give that a try. They’re definitely fiddly aren’t they? I’m enjoying it but using a lot of product, but then maybe that’s just me as I run on the dry side!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone had any luck with any of their devices for eczema? The skin in my face is amazing but I’m wondering if any of them would help with eczema on my legs :-/

I just stocked up on some UFO masks, got rose, acai berry, green tea and glow addict, 25% off on Space NK. Wanted Youth Junkie and Manuka Honey but they were out of stock. Still, that's me sorted for a while!

Reactions: 5
Has anyone managed to use the UFO 2 without one of their designated masks? They’re on sale atm so I’ll probs end up buying anyway, but I have some holy grail face masks I’d like to incorporate (I’d use it much more if I could do this)

I’ve used it once and it was so relaxing - the heat function was so nice on my face. A single mask was enough to do two cycles and there was still a good amount of the mask liquid left in the packet. It seems a bit wasteful to use it all at once but I’m not sure how I feel about holding onto opened mask packets.

I really liked the Luna 3 mini - it was able to get to the indents around my nose and brows. After using the Luna and the UFO, my skin looked pretty bomb. I will report back with results as time passes

Reactions: 4
Has anyone managed to use the UFO 2 without one of their designated masks? They’re on sale atm so I’ll probs end up buying anyway, but I have some holy grail face masks I’d like to incorporate (I’d use it much more if I could do this)
Yes! I use dry sheet mask squares with The Ordinary’s zinc niacinamide as well as marine hyaluronic acid. I run it on the cold function ☺

Reactions: 3
Morning all. Loving the Reduit. In particular the face pod. I still need to practice with the hair ones as I am not quite convinced I have got the method right. Magnitone v bear. I have read back through the comments. Does not seem to be much in it. Curious as magnitone Black Friday sale there are generous discounts.

Well done if you ordered. Just looked, Not any more. Masks are now only 10% off 😟

Last edited:
I've just picked up a Luna fofo for ~£40. I know I should've checked on this thread first for advice re: which Luna product but I really fancied the face analyser aspect!

Reactions: 1
I've just picked up a Luna fofo for ~£40. I know I should've checked on this thread first for advice re: which Luna product but I really fancied the face analyser aspect!
I have this and really like it 👍🏻

Just checked on Current Body and they’re selling the UFO2 for £125 that’s so good!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.