Bex Wolfnsunflowers #9 I use a very simple filter that doesn’t change my face shape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When me and my husband (both "elder emos") were younger, we would dye our hair mad colours together. Once he went this orange and he was told he looked like Linda all the time 😭😭😭 at least we had the excuse of youth!
I'm sure you looked gorgus hun /mankymouse

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Saw this and thought of...someone. Wonder what Bex would choose? 🤔

Screenshot_20240628_171817_Chrome.jpg

On a serious note about the hair, it's in desperate need of a couple of conditioning masks. Currently looks like it needs a wildfire warning.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs a proper conditioning treatment not just a mask. Bondplex or equivalent. My boyfriend used to bleach constantly so his extensions would match his natural and when it was this dry it was a whole situation. Ideally a satin bonnet or pillowcase to reduce breakage as well.

Reactions: 6
coconut oil! stat!

isn't this wedding tomorrow?? really hope the bride's makeup and hair package includes bridesmaids 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dying your hair a brand new (to you) obnioxious colour the day before your friend's wedding is peak narcissist. To the point that it's basically a trope. May as well turn up in one of her 8 unused wedding dresses that other people paid for.

The hair on top of the (trashy, even to me) BRIDAL nails is peak Bridesmaids fodder. She'd be unintentionally hilarious if everything about her wasn't somehow out of date feeling. Crusty. Both the piercings and my references.

ALSO
"Wanaged to dye my hair without any patches" erm no you absolutely bleeping didn't, I can see from here that it's patchy AF because you've destroyed the structure at the ends by bleaching the shrine drops out, and you'll have the same problem getting rid of this orange, direct dyes stain porous hair that's how they work. You're making it more porous by bleaching it and removing very little of the colour deposit when you do so. That damage isn't fixable without cutting it off, it will just fall off when touched/brushed/washed/put up. Been there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She'll have some drama or another taking the attention away from the bride. Emotional overload and crying in the toilets by 3pm or pissed and sick on the bride's dress by 4pm

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I suspect a Mumsnet AIBU thread is incoming from the bride. 'AIBU to have booted a bridesmaid out for telling my nan that she should try rimming.'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She'll have some drama or another taking the attention away from the bride. Emotional overload and crying in the toilets by 3pm or pissed and sick on the bride's dress by 4pm
100%.
Anxiety requiring taking attention from others, and almost possibly being sleazed on.

Reactions: 6
Just a reminder that old people can have sex too. Not talking to your nan about rimming is discrimination.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well, I just hope whoever is blessed with looking after the dog, kittens and fish tomorrow doesn't dare move anything again. Bastards 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
I suspect a Mumsnet AIBU thread is incoming from the bride. 'AIBU to have booted a bridesmaid out for telling my nan that she should try rimming.'
Omg you've just unlocked a memory

A good few years ago I made work buddies with two girls, one was "invited" to a hen do that was in the UK but really expensive, and she wasn't actually even invited to the WEDDING! Me and my other work friend were so appalled we for some reason thought the logical thing was to do a AIBU post from the perspective of my friend (we used to send eachother AIBU posts to read for a laugh so somehow it spiralled from there) I changed some details but not that many - and then it got picked up by the bleeping DM! Which we all read at lunch collectively, my other friend who I did the AIBU post with luckily spotted it on her way to work and we had to tell our innocent sort of bridesmaid friend what we'd done as it would have been worse if she'd seen herself on the DM homepage with us sat there with her. I used to be able to find the article on the dm but I can't find it now

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry for bursting in like the Kool Aid guy but it's been a hectic time in the SNW household. I'm averaging 12 hours 6hrs and 2 mins sleep a night this year, getting sent home from holding down a full time voluntary job, potty training the cats youngest member of the household, taking my older kid to forest school various clubs, and paying the home help doing the cooking, shopping, and cleaning.

Anyway, my point is this. NO MORE THAN 6 HOURS, INTERNET WEIRDOS!

(Please get a maths tutor for your poor kiddo, Rebecca. One who knows how maximum and averages work.)

received_1001447904690123.jpeg

received_814426827322385.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10