Bex Wolfnsunflowers #9 I use a very simple filter that doesn’t change my face shape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds very much like someone who doesn't actually know the little fella very well. I hope to goodness she hasn't got her special man friend looking after him.

Screenshot_20240629_104419_X.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Side note, I've just caught up on the last 15 pages or so of this thread, and it has been a wild ride as always.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 9.2/10 Great Read.
---

Do you think he sends gentlest of gentle hugs? 👀
I reckon it'll be the one she's been softly, gently building a relationship with for the past 'few months'. No doubt thon Irish one who she was going over to see but was worried about getting her bumblaster 5000 through security.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
She needs extra money because kiddo doesn’t sleep well but she trusts a random friend to be there while he sleeps? 🤔
It's the kiddo conundrum. Incredibly high complex needs, but fine to get himself up, fix breakfast, feed various pets and entertain himself while mummy slumbers for a few hours.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
This sounds very much like someone who doesn't actually know the little fella very well. I hope to goodness she hasn't got her special man friend looking after him.

View attachment 3023712
That isn’t a woman, the vernacular is all wrong. Best guess, that’s her next victim, presumably not a plus one due to her only knowing him for five minutes, but fine to babysit kiddo until the evening do.

Rebecca Kitchen, if he’s not been in your life long enough to be invited to your friend’s wedding, you have not known him long enough to leave him alone in a hotel room with your child, you negligent head.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That isn’t a woman, the vernacular is all wrong. Best guess, that’s her next victim, presumably not a plus one due to her only knowing him for five minutes, but fine to babysit kiddo until the evening do.

Rebecca Kitchen, if he’s not been in your life long enough to be invited to your friend’s wedding, you have not known him long enough to leave him alone in a hotel room with your child, you negligent head.
I thought the same, although the BEST FRIEND EVA from thon retreat has replied to her and said she'll see her at the reception, so who knows. Regardless, still very much sounds like someone who doesn't know the kid well, at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
How amazing that a child with high level needs and sleep problems can be left with someone they hardly know in a strange place overnight

Reactions: 19
Sorry the "wedding" cleavage photo wasn't your best, bestie! XX

Audiobook status? Even if 48% of photos aren't available?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Aye I think that's the 'retreat' friend. I think a lot of her internet friends idolise her, for some reason. It's a really nice photo but not what she posts online. The filters are not for rosacea purposes, it's just cos she's very vain and not dissimilar to 262728 instagram influencers; all about the appearance.

ETA sad that she has to post the caveat 'make up melting' and can't see that it's a nice photo of a normal woman.

Reactions: 7
Sounds like a text she’s written to herself.

Don’t worry, I just want you to have a good time. I know it’s difficult for you as you have insomnia and also a child with incredibly complex needs. I know you are the hardest worker ever, despite all of your trauma and disabilities. You deserve more benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 12