Bex Wolfnsunflowers #9 I use a very simple filter that doesn’t change my face shape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I woke up at 5 this morning after going to sleep at 1 (too hot) and worked a seven hour shift in a hot kitchen. I'm sure six hours of sleep is plenty for sitting around doing nothing 🙄

Reactions: 9
Not only is her fish tank not being maintained well cause it appears to be full of algae it's not great to be using it as a cat toy either. The lid does appear to be sturdy but it's bad for the welfare of the fish.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She calls 6 hours of sleep “sleep deprivation” 😂😂😂
6 hours, not counting the naps she takes while kiddo plays Xbox

ETA I get 5-5.5 between nursing shifts (12.5 hours) because when you add in commute, eating, showering, general household stuff, 11.5 hours between shifts isn’t a lot to get your full 8 hours. Boohoo, sleep deprived etc etc.

Last edited:
She’s somehow made them feel very sorry for her and they are somehow obliged to keep in contact.

Reactions: 4
I woke up at 5 this morning after going to sleep at 1 (too hot) and worked a seven hour shift in a hot kitchen. I'm sure six hours of sleep is plenty for sitting around doing nothing 🙄
1000005167.jpg

I'm starting to *really* dislike this selfish greedy bleep

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It doesn't matter how much she spends on fake nails, her hands look grubby. If anything, the nails draw attention to the tit tattoos

Those nails are trashy.

She's getting more like JM by the day, even down to the cat breeding ex. SPOOKY.

Waiting for the 'I did 19473729292979 hours of work this week' posts.

She's a sad case alright. Imagine wanting to be friends with someone who binned you that way.

ETA forgot to post this earlier. New fancy piece, as predicted. Hence the grandiose posting and 'I'm not posting as much and it's soooo good for my mental health' tripe when really she's just not posting as much as she's busy messaging a new bloke.
Screenshot_20240627_110750_X.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Holy tit, her hands are absolutely huge!
No wonder she can’t keep a man, mammoth hands like that will dwarf any sized penis 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10