Bex Wolfnsunflowers #9 I use a very simple filter that doesn’t change my face shape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least her hair didn't turn out completely terrible. Still not her colour but at least the bride probably didn't cry

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's naturally very pretty imo, she doesn't need all of those filters. Natural faces are so much more interesting.

Reactions: 10
She's naturally very pretty imo, she doesn't need all of those filters. Natural faces are so much more interesting.
I agree. I have a real fondness for freckles too, and you just don't see them nowadays because filters are so overused. Everyone looks like a cartoon avatar drawn by the same artist now, it's so false and dull looking.

I agree. I have a real fondness for freckles too, and you just don't see them nowadays because filters are so overused. Everyone looks like a cartoon avatar drawn by the same artist now, it's so false and dull looking.
I love my freckles and love having them on show! It took years for me to get to this point though, societal beauty standards are insidious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I love my freckles and love having them on show! It took years for me to get to this point though, societal beauty standards are insidious.
I'm the same, after so many years of plastering foundation on. I also have the rosacea she says she has and, to be honest, I've stopped giving a tit. I have some Dr Jart's if I can be arsed when I'm going out but otherwise 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
From those texts whoever is looking after her kid has never met him before, which is bleeping horrifying. Do bleeping better Bex you absolute mess.
---
On non foundation makeup, can I recommend MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish Natural? I wear it alone and it's amazing, like my skin but better. It's a powder but doesn't look like powder on the skin. I'm a freckly gal too and look weird with foundation on, I just wear this on top of tinted SPF

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
For Bex followers, a reminder that Roadsidemum stayed with Bex. At the time I speculated whether they were swapping notes

Reactions: 7
Engagement. She's enjoying the new visits and followers from the hippydippy mamas

Reactions: 6
oh, and she's deleted it now, but she tweeted a pic captioned "tiny child or massive tree" with kiddo and location pretty much identifiable, if you really wanted to find out

privacy my arse

• Angry
  • Haha