Bex Wolfnsunflowers #9 I use a very simple filter that doesn’t change my face shape

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 3020941

I'm starting to *really* dislike this selfish greedy bleep
Most working mums also do all those things. And you -don't- clean your home Bex (yeah yeah cause disabled blah blah). There's not much evidence of raising the child either.
Some evidence of feeding him though, I'll give her that.

Yes, it should in this day and age with modern conveniences be the case that one wage could support a family and one parent could stay at home, and yes there should be provision for single parents to be able to prioritise child care including home schooling if that's best for the child. But it's not the case and making out you're some kind of saint for doing the bare minimum after stealing 6k from people who probably largely have much harder lives than you ain't it hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely her friend's hands. The bride.

As for "there are eyes on me", I am dying

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah, no, maybe it is her son's nails. I'm done on this topic, but it amused me how trash are her nails. Wedding ready? Nope. Sex club ready.

Reactions: 3
I mean that guy is a cock, but you can't really rant about his 'unsolicited comment' when you're posting a photo of your hair to show off your new hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That colour just doesn't suit her. She gets quite rosey cheeks and complexion - this will not help. And that smize is so irritating.

Reactions: 6
Temu chucky rather than Tesco I'd say. A cooler blue or green would suit her colouring, she's probably had those before
---
Linda has more self respect and self awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 8