Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread has been so funny. Such a rollercoaster. And a #carcrash. Bex, I'm laughing at you, not with you

As we're in the last 20% of hilarity (and, obviously, no closer to the book LET ALONE MY PET PROJECT, THE AUDIO BOOK), I'd like to humbly like laugh love and lump every single post here because we are so funny and we did it without even receiving generous hugs* from robot rat. And we didn't even vasovagal syncope, postural hypotension, or drive from Liverpool•

*Oh we all know what you mean by "hugs" @mech_mouse

• Liverpool is also a (fairly bland) suburb of greater Sydney, nothing like its namesake. So I don't have much need to go there but obviously I'd take my bestie, my dad, my son and my PIP solicitor if I was going

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Didn't she recently(ish) say the book would be out this May? Or have I imagined that.

ETA found it.

Screenshot_20240416_190559.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Accident™️ is getting blamed for everything, forever.

where I live has had the worst rain in 70 years and all the schools are shut for a couple of days. I blame The Accident ™️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Accident™️ is getting blamed for everything, forever.

where I live has had the worst rain in 70 years and all the schools are shut for a couple of days. I blame The Accident ™️
Did Bex's car puncture an endless raincloud and block the only drain your location whilst she was driving recklessly in the dark in search of some nookie? Honestly, that accident of her's has had far reaching effects. I read that The Accident ™️ was responsible for foisting Liz Truss and Trump on an unwilling public too. It's also clearly the cause behind why I haven't won ££££££ on the euro millions yet. *Taps foot* c'mon Bex, sort it out, I want to buy a swimming pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was in Tescos today looking at the dates on packs of bacon. Someone came up behind me to grab something from the same fridge and ended up brushing against my backside. I wasn't expecting it at all and let out a little fart in surprise. They definitely felt it.

I 100% blame the accident for this 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This is so funny.
Screenshot_2024-04-18-07-57-33-18_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Of course he is proud
Screenshot_2024-04-18-07-58-03-45_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

She has to return to talk about The AccidentTM!

Screenshot_2024-04-18-07-58-27-42_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Oh, she won't!

They need more staff to cater for the volunteer. I am dying!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This is so funny.
View attachment 2882037
Of course he is proud
View attachment 2882039
She has to return to talk about The AccidentTM!

View attachment 2882043
Oh, she won't!

They need more staff to cater for the volunteer. I am dying!
I still can't get over the fact rodent's eldest reads this 🤢 His father slobbering over another woman.
And I Bex just loves this. Her volunteer placement bending over backwards to accommodate her. She sounds like a bloody liability rather than remotely useful.

• Sick
'Charity community'. bleeping hell 😂 Bex, you're a volunteer and have volunteered a handful of times. It is indeed an excellent thing to do, but please let's not overstate it you dafty.

Not taking the piss out of charity work (worked for charities for years) but COME ON.

Tomorrow I will log on and return to my paid employment community.

ETA (again). It isn't his pride that's bursting, the manky wee beast.

• Haha
I'm sorry I don't believe this.
She's saying about 9 years ago babies were taken off autistic parents?
I just don't believe it.

Screenshot_20240418_222126.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Babies have been taken off people who are unfit to parent for decades. I can see why social services would have concerns about Bex. Also note that her concern here is for herself, not what is best for her son.

Reactions: 12
Babies have been taken off people who are unfit to parent for decades. I can see why social services would have concerns about Bex. Also note that her concern here is for herself, not what is best for her son.
Really? I'm just saying from personal and professional experience removing babies from mothers, as recently as 9 years ago, seems highly unlikely.
I don't believe it.

Reactions: 5
I do believe that women have had babies taken off them.

I do not believe that anyone threatened a pregnant Bex with this.

Reactions: 14
Really? I'm just saying from personal and professional experience removing babies from mothers, as recently as 9 years ago, seems highly unlikely.
I don't believe it.
Not solely because of "autism and mental health issues", at least.

Reactions: 10
She needs to decide whether she's this boss witch mum of the year who can do ANYTING, or the world's most incapable disabled person who was threatened with having her child removed because she's SOOO autistic and PTSD-y because it can't be both.
She's just a liar.

I would lay money on there being concerns about how she would cope as a parent, not just due to autism and MH issues but the potential impact of her issues on any child she had.

I'm autistic with MH issues and nobody ever raised concerns when I was pregnant (or after) because I could clearly put the interests of my child first.

They clearly felt she could do a "good enough" job as her child is with her and her parents were likely seen to be a protective factor too. The most they might have done is had a pre-birth child protection conference to consider if her child needed a child in need/child protection plan to keep him safe and ensure his needs are met.

I do believe babies have been removed from autistic parents but generally they are placed with family or the parent(s) are advised to live with family with the ultimate goal of independent parenting once it's deemed safe.

It's extremely difficult to get children removed via a court order for MH/autistic issues, lots of evidence would be needed before a judge would agree it.

If she was physically abusive (and she isn't) then it's an easier bar to reach for removal.

I've seen children living in horrendous conditions but with parents who love them, adore them and who do their best, those kids thrive. Plus also horrendous conditions with definite neglect - even then it can take years to build up enough evidence.

I've also seen children living in clean and spotless conditions who don't thrive because emotionally, psychologically and in other ways they are neglected.

So yeah - she's talking bollocks but that's not unusual - she's stretching the truth about a concern raised in her pregnancy.

You wouldn't have a baby removed at birth just because of autism and a mh history. There would be a lot of removals taking place if so, as they're hardly unique factors in a parent (sorry to break that to you Bex). But if your behaviour(s) leading up to giving birth gave rise to a significant concern that you wouldn't be able to care for the child then that would be different. So I guess, it depends how she was acting.

Reactions: 11
You wouldn't have a baby removed at birth just because of autism and a mh history. There would be a lot of removals taking place if so, as they're hardly unique factors in a parent (sorry to break that to you Bex). But if your behaviour(s) leading up to giving birth gave rise to a significant concern that you wouldn't be able to care for the child then that would be different. So I guess, it depends how she was acting.
How she was acting? Like the Virgin Mary and or the first 20 year old to ever be having a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Jelly Bean i don’t mean they take all babies away, My husband is a social worker and I have been the safeguarding lead at school ( we left the uk in 2015 though) I personally know of a few cases where the baby was put into local authority care at birth because the mum was unable to care for the baby, and also of cases where the child was put on the child protection register during pregnancy and taken away shortly after birth if the baby was not looked after properly. Young mums who gave birth while in local authority care might fall into one of these categories.

Reasons might include neglect, verbal abuse, physical abuse etc. Social services try to keep families together but the interests of the child come before the mum.

A diagnosis of autism or mental health issues would definitely not on its own have a baby removed, but factors above would.

she's stretching the truth about a concern raised in her pregnancy.
This is the thing. Like a lot of things a lot of influencers say, it's - to quote Father John Misty - just believably a little north of God's own truth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.