Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_2024-04-22-22-11-27-51_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Ideas:

• Electrocution
• Being spanked until the paddle breaks
• Pretending to cook a roast dinner for 20 people then not doing it
• Taking photos of car crashes
• Role playing returning boots that don't fit
• Texting strangers and pretending it's a relationship
• Amazon wishlists: a how-to workshop
• Compare collarbone deformities
• Chop chives for food photography
• Volunteer for 30 minutes at an historic site

• Haha
Reactions: 17
GOOGLE IT!! But I guess then she couldn't let her little pocket friends know some idiot has trusted her with the huge responsibility of 'games' 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2890855

Ideas:

• Electrocution
Cosplay child development 'expert
How to (not) go viral on Twitter
Public relations workshop (blanket and oven included in session)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do people play games at a hen do? I thought you wore a sash, a tutu, went to Spoons and got pissed which sounds fine to me. But no doubt Bex will include spicey bingo or something depressing.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do people play games at a hen do? I thought you wore a sash, a tutu, went to Spoons and got pissed which sounds fine to me. But no doubt Bex will include spicey bingo or something depressing.
She will find a way to repeatedly mention how sexual she is, and how many men want to ravage her because she is such a sensual goddess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Games on a hen do is a combination of words I never want to hear. Forced fun is my worst thing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Hen do odds on
• I told one of the others my trauma and they cant believe I’ve been through so much (to me it’s so normal!)
• They can’t believe I was able to come up with this amazing games after the accident™️. Everyone recognised how brave and what a great friend I am.
• Hit on by a creepy man obsessed with me
• Hit on by a sweet man, shares very specific made up compliment

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2890855

Ideas:

• Electrocution
'Games at a hen do'...the kind of thing you put someone in charge of to get them to shut up and let other people get on with organising the important stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hen do odds on
• I told one of the others my trauma and they cant believe I’ve been through so much (to me it’s so normal!)
• They can’t believe I was able to come up with this amazing games after the accident™️. Everyone recognised how brave and what a great friend I am.
• Hit on by a creepy man obsessed with me
• Hit on by a sweet man, shares very specific made up compliment
Toilet selfie of Bex pouting wearing angel wings, pink tutu and a tiara.
And yes a drunk man will have said something sleazy which Bex will be horrified at and also frame as a compliment. Something like 'can't believe you're not the bride as you're so beautiful'.

• Haha
I'm saying nowt about a certain brand being in this pic 🤐 the jokes write themselves

it looks nicer than jack's is all I'll say

IMG_20240422_231208.jpg

• Haha
She'll be busy working away on Hearty Eats.
Should be ready in May.
I only keep boringly saying this as we know she reads here and it might be a useful and helpful reminder 🥰

But isn't it a funny thing. When she genuinely was incapable she blabbed on about 'sooo annoying I can't work on my book - it was nearly finished too. Gutted'.
Now she really could crack on with it - crickets.

Most people who cook have open jars of ingredients, not stuck on a fridge as decorations which are absolutely going to get knocked off by a dressing-gowned figure walking through the doorway

Reactions: 2
Most people who cook have open jars of ingredients, not stuck on a fridge as decorations which are absolutely going to get knocked off by a dressing-gowned figure walking through the doorway
Mine live in the fridge with me big jar of garlic paste from the Chinese supermarket 🥰

Reactions: 7
I'm just wondering if it was the mouse who sent the kitchen pictures and will eventually provide prints for the whole house.

I'm not criticising; I'm just *wondering*!!

A
U
D
I
O
B
O
I
K

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.