Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the thing. Like a lot of things a lot of influencers say, it's - to quote Father John Misty - just believably a little north of God's own truth.
Ahhh she’s just a billy bullshitter isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How she was acting? Like the Virgin Mary and or the first 20 year old to ever be having a baby
Well a more cynical person than I would suggest that if one was prone to creating dramas or playing hapless to gain attention (and avoid responsibilities), that could come back to bite one on one's derriere at times could it not?

Reactions: 11
@Jelly Bean i don’t mean they take all babies away, My husband is a social worker and I have been the safeguarding lead at school ( we left the uk in 2015 though) I personally know of a few cases where the baby was put into local authority care at birth because the mum was unable to care for the baby, and also of cases where the child was put on the child protection register during pregnancy and taken away shortly after birth if the baby was not looked after properly. Young mums who gave birth while in local authority care might fall into one of these categories.

Reasons might include neglect, verbal abuse, physical abuse etc. Social services try to keep families together but the interests of the child come before the mum.

A diagnosis of autism or mental health issues would definitely not on its own have a baby removed, but factors above would.
Yes totally agree. And sounds like our professional backgrounds are a bit similar.
The very few times I'd seen when a baby was put into care very shortly after birth were quite extreme and obvious the mum could/would not cope. And the surroundings were potentially harmful for the baby.
But Bex saying she was threatened with removal while pregnant, because she's autistic and had MH issues is scaremongering. Like Monroe going on about social services taking her son if she went to a food bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Either she’s exaggerating/ lying about an awful thing to fabricate (totally think she would) ….

or she was considered to be a potentially unfit parent which prompted involvement from professionals (totally think this is possible too, she’s said and done many things that would meet threshold for intervention in my day)

Reactions: 4
Looking forward to seeing Bex's reaction to this reasonable disassembly of her lies.

You cannot just run around screaming "abuse! government intervention! disability! Best Involved Mama! Falafel made of cheese!" for ten years without someone noticing discrepancies. Obviously I don't mean @mech_mouse or that other damaged "I hope you don't mind if I creep on you" park ranger nutter; their range of vision may confirm that masturbation *does* make for a grifter blind shrug emoji

Just taking a moment to think of a geek man with a geek wife and five(?) geek children sending me bathroom wall prints *which I hang* *in my bathroom* while their own house looks like a hoarder's delight, as shown by their own SM.

Mmmmm, so Kickstarter, so glamorously free and independent

Last edited:
  • Sad
Aww, such a trooper. Bless her managing to drag herself into voluntary work in her 'charity community' and showing her middle class privilege whilst most of us just work in third sector jobs for tit pay without making it a personality trait.

T-notmany weeks until her volunteer coordinator bins her off.

ETA I see she's done one of her dying to go viral posts about disability and benefits. You're part of the problem and I cba to even elaborate why that is. I'm not a Tory and I have people young and old close to me with a variety of physical and mental disabilities that far outscale those of our brave heroine who still work, still struggle, but carry on regardless (and only the child in this case is a benefit claimant).

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
The reason Bex can’t have a job is twofold- she’s unpleasant/ lazy/ not a team player, and she has no childcare. Nothing to do with any of her many ailments.

I keep laughing. My shift is to 2.30. I announced to my charity community that I could only stay till 1; the manager shouted oh god you're not staying that long!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely if you’re volunteering and they have to get extra volunteers in to help you, the sensible thing is not to volunteer at all until you’re fit to do so.

I know she’s not getting paid, but she’ll be using the facilities etc and it all costs.

I appreciate this level of thought for others doesn’t fit her narcissistic ways but…

Reactions: 13
Surely if you’re volunteering and they have to get extra volunteers in to help you, the sensible thing is not to volunteer at all until you’re fit to do so.

I know she’s not getting paid, but she’ll be using the facilities etc and it all costs.

I appreciate this level of thought for others doesn’t fit her narcissistic ways but…
I believe it was extra staff, implying paid staff.

Honestly, Bex is why I have a low profile lounge; I keep laughing so much I fall off it

• Haha
How bad must you be as a volunteer if your manager ORDERS you to go home early 😂 Places are usually crying out for volunteers. If she was a decent worker most places I'm sure could have found useful tasks she could manage, if it was really due to her shoulder.

How bad must you be as a volunteer if your manager ORDERS you to go home early 😂 Places are usually crying out for volunteers. If she was a decent worker most places I'm sure could have found useful tasks she could manage, if it was really due to her shoulder.
She'd have been better off recording her audio book, obviously, ready for her Kickstarter community

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Amazing she has volunteered to, I assume, help vulnerable people in some way but she was still the poorliest yet biggest bravest victim there :(

• Sick
Reactions: 12
My daughter has volunteered in the same charity thrift shop for 3 years. It’s run like a machine and they work out the shifts each week. It’s been brilliant got her to do the till, phone, social media etc. it’s given her loads of responsibility and is a good alternative to getting a job because they don’t really employ teenagers here.

My husband works with learning disabled adults and he has to go with them to support on their ‘work placements’ They do it to build social skills and they are never left alone. I feel Bex is more in this category.

Reactions: 12
Not seen the scrambled eggs manuscript mentioned for a while. I take it that short lived phase of taking photos is over now?

Reactions: 9
Not seen the scrambled eggs manuscript mentioned for a while. I take it that short lived phase of taking photos is over now?
Haha! It's great being autistic and ADHD: Bex can blame medicalised hyperfocus and also dysfunction for her Kickshitter undeliverable.

It was so nearly there!
No, it wasn't!
Schrodinger's brochure!

The fear of failure does not exist.
The sweet taste of £6.2k has faded
The fear of completion is VERY real

Bex right now:
Screenshot_2024-04-21-23-58-52-81_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

There will be no publication.

Reactions: 7
Well there was that tweet about the book being ready this May. Which is very near obviously.
I wonder if she's trying to forget she ever said that now.

Reactions: 4
I worked in a shop where we had a man with high support needs for a learning disability, who was a wheelchair user, come in and tidy shelves for us. It took about 20 times as long as just doing it ourselves but we never once sent him home.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.