Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please could someone remind me of Bex's study timetable from certificate II and new-not-my-cup-of-tea nails to doctorate Child Psychology Importance via hectic volunteering and hearty sex work in the kitchen?

My smoll lil bwain can only thwink of games my sexy bestie would like to play in a hwaunted hwouse
---
Screenshot_2024-04-29-00-27-03-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Dear Bex

Did you travel with a paid carer/carer/disability attendant ("Driving Carer")?

If not, did you crash your car?

Further, if not, have you often driven a great distance without a Driving Carer?

If so, have you told the truth about requiring a Driver Carer?

If you have not told the truth about needing or travelling with a Driver Carer, did a paramedic pull off your villain mask and shout, "And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!"

Now that you have new nails and a wildly crazy new piercing in your ear, isyour "book" publication date in May?

How will you manage the packaging and postage of alleged book, given your collarbone deformity and other alleged disabilities?

Bex, I have a brunch date tomorrow with a sex worker. Please can you provide a leek and potato soup with chopped parsley garnish recipe?

Over and out
Duck pout

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it's a shame she seems to dislike her freckles so much, she looks nice in the picture on the left. If you don't know she's stolen 6k for a scrambled egg pamphlet obvs.

Reactions: 13
The difference is jarring 🤣🤣🤣
Imagine being one of the poor people who fall for her catfish photos online, then goes to meet her.

She was rightly mightily offended by Plantony saying she was bigger both than he thought from her photos, and than the girls he usually dated. But perhaps if she’d sent unfiltered and accurate photos in the first place, she’d have saved herself a few months of being mucked about and electrocuted until he found someone he fancied in real life.

Reactions: 8
She does know everyone can see both sets of photos? And realise it's not makeup and a pout that makes the difference?
Her unfiltered is perfectly fine. I don't get the mindset where she thinks anyone for one minute believes the second is the reality?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does the whole uber filtering to the point where it is a completely different person not sit totally at odds with what a lot of these perma online echo chamber folk call 'being your authentic self'?

I know she's said it's because of rosacea, but I just don't buy it as she's usually wearing a face of make-up. I have a similar complexion (and nice red slightly beefy upper arms to match 🤣) and got some Dr Jarts green tit, which is very excellent.

ETA I am also similarly afflicted with the whole mirror/camera scenario but my solution to this is just to not post selfies online as they're bleeping awful 🤣. Or anywhere. Some folk just aren't photogenic and that is OKAY.

Actually, am I Bex? 😨 I finished me OU though.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If that's the castle I think it is she's travelled c. 170 miles. Funny she's quiet on whether she drove it. You'd think she'd be super proud of managing it or super grateful to whoever drove her. Also being knackered after a hen do is normal even for neurotypicals you great melt.

If that's the castle I think it is she's travelled c. 170 miles. Funny she's quiet on whether she drove it. You'd think she'd be super proud of managing it or super grateful to whoever drove her. Also being knackered after a hen do is normal even for neurotypicals you great melt.
Yes but she spent a day doing some laundry and PAPERWORK ffs.

She's been drip feeding ME/CFS for a while now. Suspect she's just not put it right out there in case RSM tears her a new bumhole. Her mum also has fibro if I remember rightly.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I read it as she was implying autistic burnout but I could be giving her too much credit for basic decency!

Reactions: 2
Yes but she spent a day doing some laundry and PAPERWORK ffs.

She's been drip feeding ME/CFS for a while now. Suspect she's just not put it right out there in case RSM tears her a new bumhole. Her mum also has fibro if I remember rightly.
Of course she is. Due to “the accident” I’m guessing.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I reckon it's a deliberately obtuse Monroe special. Birds of a feather and all that.
I agree. Am half waiting for the reveal.

Thank you all for the photos/comparison. They were so, so funny. Bex IRL 🟨 Bex selfie♦

Bex, you're beautiful as you are. You're ordinarily, nearly 30 beautiful. Your smile in one of the group photos is lovely. It shows the real woman (a little bit happy a little bit nervous about life a little bit grateful/appreciative to be in a lovely group). We've all been there. Get on with it and stop the filter tit. It does you no favours living in fantasy filter land at 12am, then looking at your real self. We are all our 8am selves. Suck it up, spend time with friends, you're fine.

Publish Hearty Kitchen, move on.

Mechmouse isn't your friend, btw. You'll receive more helpful input here.

Oh, don't be thinking I think Bex is a model. Just that women are beautiful. Work from the inside out

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree. Am half waiting for the reveal.

Thank you all for the photos/comparison. They were so, so funny. Bex IRL 🟨 Bex selfie♦

Bex, you're beautiful as you are. You're ordinarily, nearly 30 beautiful. Your smile in one of the group photos is lovely. It shows the real woman (a little bit happy a little bit nervous about life a little bit grateful/appreciative to be in a lovely group). We've all been there. Get on with it and stop the filter tit. It does you no favours living in fantasy filter land at 12am, then looking at your real self. We are all our 8am selves. Suck it up, spend time with friends, you're fine.

Publish Hearty Kitchen, move on.

Mechmouse isn't your friend, btw. You'll receive more helpful input here.

Oh, don't be thinking I think Bex is a model. Just that women are beautiful. Work from the inside out
It makes me quite sad for the woman in the group photo that she feels that face isn't good enough and has to filter the duck out of it.

Reactions: 7
It makes me quite sad for the woman in the group photo that she feels that face isn't good enough and has to filter the duck out of it.
Yeah me too. She looks nice in the group photo. She has a warm smile. It’s much more attractive than the duck pout.

Reactions: 7
Why has she only contacted male friends to remove a bleeping spider?

I'm aware I'm probably feeding the beast as I'm getting strong 'give me attention' vibes with the money posting, spidergate and yet another pointless selfie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.