Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t decide which performative wankery is most impressive.

1 - teaching kiddo in the garage waiting room for the benefit of the other souls awaiting their MOT checks or
2 - being SOOOOOO dedicated to her study and learning about the children - that she does this.

Tricky choice!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6

1 - teaching kiddo in the garage waiting room for the benefit of the other souls awaiting their MOT checks or
2 - being SOOOOOO dedicated to her study and learning about the children - that she does this.

Tricky choice!
I've just seen this. Weeks doing duck all then takes her assignment to a hen do 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She won’t be in the privacy of her own room either - but sat in the communal dining space so everyone knows just how clever and special she really is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Tricky choice!
1) who the duck even brings tit like that to a hen do? Performative show off wanker needed something to say other than “oh I’m a grabby little government leach for no other reason than being bone idle

2) look at the bloody guidance under that apparent degree level essay! Basically a step by step guide on what to write. We got a question, guidance on academic writing expectations, and a marking criteria. The rest was down to us!

• Sick
Ach OU is tricky as there's no physical lectures (bar the odd optional one on a weekend, usually around TMA time) so I can't criticise there. My undergrad took seven years on the OU but I was also working ft, an alien concept to oor heroine.

• Heart
Ach OU is tricky as there's no physical lectures (bar the odd optional one on a weekend, usually around TMA time) so I can't criticise there. My undergrad took seven years on the OU but I was also working ft, an alien concept to oor heroine.
That’s the thing though - always has been, right since inception. It was a way for WORKING people to complete further education. Whomst among the more mature cabal of ninnies has not spent a semi comatose 4am come down in front of a lecture that you could barely comprehend the language of, much less understand, as BBC2 did the honours of sharing OU content in the wee hours! Get those vhs recorders ready!

Bex has seen how she can become a permanent student and gain some whiff of respect from people that ask her “what do you do?” Because even she knows that she is a malingering con artist on the beg from both the public and the public purse. It’s also why she does her ‘£1 a month special” Patreon- so she can say she is an author/writer and ‘foodie’ and why she occasionally sells bumhole pics for a fiver - so she can be a ‘sex worker’. It’s all a mask to disguise the fact that she is on about £27k salary equivalent of taxpayer money - a chunk of which she doesn’t warrant, deserve or need for its stipulated requirement.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Tricky choice!
Omg that is hilarious 😂
I thought she'd put the course off for a year hadn't she? I may have misremembered that tbh.
But anyway so utterly pressing to do it when there's an audience. Like it was suddenly so vital to finish the book when it was almost physically impossible, when there had been no mention before and very little since.

I’m sorry, I meant no offence! Xo

ETA not you Bex, I definitely meant offence to you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Is it online lectures? My degree was slap bang in the panny D and I nearly died from Zoom fatigue. Credit where credit is due for working FT. Working is an alien concept to SexyBexy full stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is it online lectures? My degree was slap bang in the panny D and I nearly died from Zoom fatigue. Credit where credit is due for working FT. Working is an alien concept to SexyBexy full stop.
How very dare you! Bex has a job! Being a disabled mama in therapy.

New piercing, too. Nice!

Over and out, duck pout.

• Haha
I give my gcse classes less guidance on how to write an essay than on her OU course. It surely can’t be degree level- maybe an access course of some sort?

I dud my degree with the OU. It cost me £15,000 and took 3 years. I was working 60 plus hours a week. Somehow I imagine Bex won’t be paying anywhere near that.

• Sad
  • Heart
I’m sorry, I meant no offence! Xo

ETA not you Bex, I definitely meant offence to you.
Noooo don't worry I know you didn't!

I did mine in the olden days (before uni fees went up) and it was just stuff sent out and some online support with the odd wee lecture with the predictable folk trying desperately to outsmart each other, so I swerved those quite quickly 😂

I give my gcse classes less guidance on how to write an essay than on her OU course. It surely can’t be degree level- maybe an access course of some sort?
You kinda build up each year, so they get progressively more difficult and the points for each module add up to a degree. Towards the end they're more difficult, or rather some of the concepts are a bit more boring tricky. There's exams as well in the latter ones or the higher pointed ones.

I'm still weirdly fascinated by her doing child development when her sister works in the field. Interesting family dynamic.

Reactions: 3
I did my degree with the OU, Childhood and Youth Studies, and if course we delved into child development. Bex is in for a shock once she gets to the more complex learning, is all I'm saying.

Reactions: 3
They really do spoon feed you at the OU. I did a science course which was meant to be equivalent of the first year of a degree. I tit you not, I got a comment from the tutor praising me for getting the sections of my essay in the right order, i.e. intro, paragraphs, conclusion. It's super basic stuff at least in the early stages of the degree course.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.