Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honorary mention for rodent boy’s impeccably presented “egg curry”. 🤢
IMG_0222.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Pretty sure he has mentioned going to a curry class in the past. So that’s paid off then. Around the time he shared the spice drawer from the filthy bowels of hell itself.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Probably be published before hers at this rate...
---
Oh and had a 3 hour nap and then a solid 8 hours sleep. Tell us again about how your child qualifies for higher rate DLA?

Reactions: 7
Come on now, we are now in May aka publication month after all. Who’s excited? I am.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on now, we are now in May aka publication month after all. Who’s excited? I am.
🧙‍♀️ Mystic Jelly Bean predicts a distinct lack of mentions about the book.
After the flurry when she was patently unable to work on it (legitimately) but pretending she was annoyed about that as it was sooooo nearly finished, now she has no excuse she'll do bugger all.
I really doubt it will be done this year. How her backers have any patience at all is baffling. She's been taking the piss for years.

Reactions: 4
Imagine the farts 🤢
That is literally his whole geek life
---
So sad, goodbye brochure. We knew you had died, and now we have the closure we needed.

Screenshot_2024-05-01-22-37-52-31_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-01-22-40-46-26_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

---
Really annoyed that Tattle joined the above posts

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep, slowly but surely fully morphing into JM, who I recall takes on her own mother's ailments. What is this? Personality disorder? Some sort of Munchausen's by PIP? It's baffling.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It makes me quite sad for the woman in the group photo that she feels that face isn't good enough and has to filter the duck out of it.
I'm going to make a guess that our comments are the driving force behind her magic kiss on a gremlin day

IMG_20240502_005453.jpg

What is a gremlin day duck pout?
---
He’ll be churning out his own brochure soon, just like our becky
CHURNING LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She'll be claiming fibro and/or ME by the end of the summer holidays, I would put money on it. She's so bleeping transparent and the funny thing is she thinks she's soooo clever with her breadcrumbs

Reactions: 9
She'll be claiming fibro and/or ME by the end of the summer holidays, I would put money on it. She's so bleeping transparent and the funny thing is she thinks she's soooo clever with her breadcrumbs
She seems to be asking for examples of autistic fatigue so she can copy them compare notes.
Her hook will no doubt be it's got worse since The Accident as rodent helpfully gave her this idea. No more jaunts to Liverpool then :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.