Bex Wolfnsunflowers #8 And we have grift off!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it funny that she wants a round of applause for recognising his red flags after a few days but it’s actually still just as pathetic that she keeps choosing and attracting men like this. Over and over.

She didn’t even cut him off after he was being inappropriately sexual towards her (I’m assuming on day 1 or day 2). Most women don’t let men like that get anywhere them, nevermind message them. She needs to up her standards.

Reactions: 7
“No shame”?
It’s not on the dog to be ashamed of eating food - containing chocolate, by the looks of it - that you were irresponsible enough to leave unattended. I’ve said it before but she gives herself away as a tit dog owner far too often.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I find it funny that she wants a round of applause for recognising his red flags after a few days but it’s actually still just as pathetic that she keeps choosing and attracting men like this. Over and over.

She didn’t even cut him off after he was being inappropriately sexual towards her (I’m assuming on day 1 or day 2). Most women don’t let men like that get anywhere them, nevermind message them. She needs to up her standards.
Quite. She'd only been messaging him three days yet then he got sleazy and she didn't nip it in the bud then.
Also I get that she is proud of her sex work and I really couldn't care less about that - but honestly it shows a degree of naivety (or something 🙄) to go into detail 'super honest' with a complete stranger after a day.

Screenshot_20240329_152839.jpg

Reactions: 5
Also I get that she is proud of her sex work and I really couldn't care less about that - but honestly it shows a degree of naivety (or something 🙄) to go into detail 'super honest' with a complete stranger after a day.
Just being realistic, 90% of men - when told that - would take it as an invitation to discuss sex. And no it's not necessarily right, but it's realistic. Same as if you said you work in Ann Summers, or for LoveHoney or even just a lingerie shop. If I did, on casual discussion, I'd just say I worked in retail. She could simply say she works in entertainment.

She WANTS to make a point of it and then gets angry when people react.

Funnily enough I would have thought £6k and a sense of obligation would have been enough but 🤷‍♀️

Screenshot_20240329_175218.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
She's not motivated by shame or guilt cause she doesn't seem to know what they feel like. Maybe it's conveniently specific autistic alexithymia, maybe she's a twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Internet people are to spur her on, you say, with positivity and good vibes, was that?

duck off!

By the way, that accountability buddy sucked.

Gentle hugs to everyone except Bex
---
Screenshot_2024-03-30-05-54-03-84_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
To clarify Rebecca Kitchen’s good guy criteria:

Nonce ✅
Tells her she’s too fat ✅
Meets someone else whilst she’s his girlfriend ✅
Has partner and kids but constantly sniffs round and begs for attention ✅

Asks if she’s ignoring him 🚩

Any news on how you managed (kind of) to drive to Liverpool and back without a guardian/carer @fishingforanswers ?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I reckon I could write her basic book in a couple of weeks, and get it printed and sent out within a month. I think she’ll hardly make any money as, like Jack, she hasn’t factored in p&p, editing, photography, or what her actual time is worth.

All I want for Christmas 2025 is an audio book of Bex Kitchen's "Hearty: A Recipe Book".

I hope it is as good as Nigella's:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If the soup slut's book had been published in a timely manner AND her X feed was as normal as it was over Easter, I would have moved on long ago.

Strange how spending time with family and friends normalises her behaviour.

PS all her food looks the same. Well, two types: red and cheesy with parsley; or beige with parsley.

If the soup slut's book had been published in a timely manner AND her X feed was as normal as it was over Easter, I would have moved on long ago.

Strange how spending time with family and friends normalises her behaviour.

PS all her food looks the same. Well, two types: red and cheesy with parsley; or beige with parsley.
Yes she's suddenly got the bit between her teeth hasn't she?
Her food does look the same. But tbf it does look edible unlike Monroe's foul monstrosities. She is obviously a much better cook than Monroe ever was. And she isn't obsessed with costings which is beyond tedious.
And worthy of being in a recipe book? Well no - not for me. But I'm not paying for it I guess.

Oh aye, I've always thought her food looked really nice tbh, but I'll always judge anyone who refers to themselves as a 'soup slut'. Maybe I'm really boring, but I don't really enjoy the 'owning' of words like that as I'm old (young?) enough to remember that feeling vile.

If you have to cover your food in various sprinkles of stuff to try and make it look passable, then it’s really not that good looking.

Which is absolutely fine - she is cooking a meal and it looks like dinner. It isn’t covered in pva glue for extra shine etc etc. Is it recipe book worthy? Absolutely not. BBC Good food has about a million better recipes that won’t be wordy nonsense pretending to be something it isn’t - namely a sachet of El Paso spices cooked with some chicken and peppers and wrapped in supermarket wraps.

That newly pinned post takes hiding a multitude of sins with garnish to next level nonsense.

And her “best ever picture” anecdote by her dad is clearly made up or heavily exaggerated. Going by the fact that plant guy and her ex (AND his new GF) has done the heavy lifting since TheCrash TM, I am guessing daddy is deeply unimpressed with his daughter that gets the baps and bumhole out for a few coppers from perverts and creeps on Twitter and calls it work. And she grasps and ANY straw that may resemble a positive comment from him.

Reactions: 12
Her food is fine, would eat. Enchiladas
IMG_4340.jpeg
IMG_4339.jpeg
were left to go cold- see solid melted cheese and dry burnt bits, then the herbs and crumbly cheese are put on later when it’s cold. Its all ok for a family dinner but embarrassing to ask for people to pay for the picture/ recipe.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.