Betterlifeforme8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoying herself at Disney sat next to a bin because thats where the shade is, demanding drinks to cool down and waiting for food

Reactions: 2
Really enjoying herself at Disney sat next to a bin because thats where the shade is, demanding drinks to cool down and waiting for food
Disney world is such an expensive holiday and would be a dream holiday for many people yet here she is sat in the shade demanding her husband do this and that and shes been live for hours if that was my partner he would be encouraging me to live in the moment shes also admitted to struggling with the holiday at her weight

She said at home it didnt bother her but now shes there shes struggling of course you will your nearly 40 stone in a hot climate

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've followed her for a while. I had a lot of sympathy for her in the beginning. However, She knew she was going on the holiday, she had plenty of time to loose a few stone to make life a bit easier for herself, she would have felt much better for it. Instead she used the holiday as an excuse saying she knew she would overeat etc. I think she needs some sort of proper professional help as she is in huge denial about losing weight. It must be very difficult being her size and she says she wants to change but says she can't even lose in a calorie deficit which is basic science.

Reactions: 4
Genuinely can't imagine being that big in a hot humid climate. It makes me feel a bit anxious like I'd want to climb out of my body!

Alot of her issues are shes very stubborn and snark ive seen comments who are genuine and are trying to help but she just makes snarky comments like oh we dont do that here or somthings she denies binge eating when she clearly emotionally eats she said several times things have upset her and then shes gone on to eat a massive takeaway or chocolate its just like if you cant admit your issues then your never fix them she needs to stop being so in denial and seek help if i am honest i think an op may be her only way now shes so big and even on the restrictive diet was not losing much or she was doing well then stopped it so gained weight again

it does not help how her husbands gives in to her every want and demand he comes across as a feeder he does not seem over encouraging in her weight loss i could be wrong

Alot of her issues are shes very stubborn and snark ive seen comments who are genuine and are trying to help but she just makes snarky comments like oh we dont do that here or somthings she denies binge eating when she clearly emotionally eats she said several times things have upset her and then shes gone on to eat a massive takeaway or chocolate its just like if you cant admit your issues then your never fix them she needs to stop being so in denial and seek help if i am honest i think an op may be her only way now shes so big and even on the restrictive diet was not losing much or she was doing well then stopped it so gained weight again

it does not help how her husbands gives in to her every want and demand he comes across as a feeder he does not seem over encouraging in her weight loss i could be wrong
Definitely feeder vibes. She has visibly gained weight since her meal replacement shake phase.
She doesn't leave her house and barely leaves her bedroom, so he's bringing her the food.
If he was concerned about her health he would have stepped in by now and stopped bringing her unhealthy food.
On the other hand its clear if she doesn't get her own way she will shout and pout.
The way she asks people for things is very demanding. Its clear from her holiday lives she likes to be the one sat in the centre with everyone cooing around her making sure she has enough food and drink.

Back from disney and so far only talking about food she had and how she was too 'poorly' to go out some evenings.
She literally went to Disney to do the same thing she does at home.
Shop, eat and sit.

Back from disney and so far only talking about food she had and how she was too 'poorly' to go out some evenings.
She literally went to Disney to do the same thing she does at home.
Shop, eat and sit.
Imo its just ungreatful its a dream holiday for many because of how expensive it is half the tat she brought she probarly puts away and never bothers with it again only buys it for the brand of it being disney she comes across as a fake disney fan tbh i get they have been a lot so have done most things but even before she was ill and after she was live several times in the hotel no way would i spend that much to just go away and stuff my face i think she probarly struggled more then she will admit because of her size hence why they seem to have slow days not doing much

Imo its just ungreatful its a dream holiday for many because of how expensive it is half the tat she brought she probarly puts away and never bothers with it again only buys it for the brand of it being disney she comes across as a fake disney fan tbh i get they have been a lot so have done most things but even before she was ill and after she was live several times in the hotel no way would i spend that much to just go away and stuff my face i think she probarly struggled more then she will admit because of her size hence why they seem to have slow days not doing much
Definitely her size playing a part. You don't get food poisoning for a day, she was knackered from travelling.
By sounds of it after every day they had at the park she'd have another day in the hotel poorly.
More like she's so used to staying in bed she can't cope with long days outside.

Quote from live: 'we had 5 vegan options from flower show, limedole whip, then watched fireworks I had a footlong hotdog, then I had a mickey mouse cake pop and brownie. That was it for my food. It doesn't sound like much food.'
Forget the other stuff, in what world does a footlong hotdog not sound like much food 😳

Last edited:
Definitely her size playing a part. You don't get food poisoning for a day, she was knackered from travelling.
By sounds of it after every day they had at the park she'd have another day in the hotel poorly.
More like she's so used to staying in bed she can't cope with long days outside.

Quote from live: 'we had 5 vegan options from flower show, limedole whip, then watched fireworks I had a footlong hotdog, then I had a mickey mouse cake pop and brownie. That was it for my food. It doesn't sound like much food.'
Forget the other stuff, in what world does a footlong hotdog not sound like much food 😳
And lets be honest thats the stuff shes telling us about i remember her trying to say before when she was doing the shake diet then a low calorie dinner thats how she ate normally like no sorry you dont get to nearly 40 stone on salad and rice shes been caught lying before so i find anything she saids hard to believe

that much food is insane to me i get your on holiday calories do not count but if she spent time losing the weight leading up to disney she probarly would not have ruined anything shes been off that shake diet for at least 3-4 weeks i bet shes heavier then when she originally started

i agree her being ‘ill’ was just over tiredness her body cant cope with all the fresh air and being outside

• Heart
I watched a couple of minutes of her live and I'm sure she said she wanted to lose 3 stone by September, I think in readiness for their next holiday? Clearly the weight had a big impact on Florida.

She's back on the weightloss journey.
Gonna start swimming but can't yet as needs to do more investigations of the pool...

🙄 to be honest I was surprised when I saw her full body video. I truly expected her to have gained tit loads but she looks similar to before

I don’t know what she has so against weight loss surgery. If I was 30 odd stone I would be getting it, it will make her lose weight quicker than anything else and massively improve her quality of life. She’s mad

I don’t know what she has so against weight loss surgery. If I was 30 odd stone I would be getting it, it will make her lose weight quicker than anything else and massively improve her quality of life. She’s mad
She has been losing a couple of stone then gaining back to 37 stone (or more) for last couple of years on tiktok.
Its clear she can't do it on her own.
She refuses to engage with the NHS though. Saying she's healthy and the doctors are fattist...even though she can't walk, gets cellutis often and wheezes.

Reactions: 1